canzman

2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

Hate to say it... but the Vikes look damn good tonight in their monochrome, leotard effect and all (maybe the socks seem darker and that's why it isn't so bad??)

The white pants look so much better though, I can't get over that aspect while trying to appreciate this look. I just can't.

Vikings are playing like dogs and are dressed like idiots.

I'm so proud.

You can play in all pink and with those 3 guys playing QB, you are usually going to play like dogs.

Sorry, but they looked pretty darned good in all purple. Much better then they did in the previous set. They have much better uniforms then they have had in a while (if not ever). Enjoy your team. They aren't going to win many games no matter what they are wearing.

I'm not so sure where this post should go (really, I don't), but if anyone noticed, FOX actually used the old Jags logo in their TD animation graphic yesterday.

I guess I can't blame them. FOX airs two Jaguars games a year, max, and that was, quite literally, the first "home" TD for Jacksonville this season.

Jagsgraphic.png

(I'd .gif it, but I don't have the slightest clue in hell about how to .gif something. I've read instructions, but I don't think I have the software for it.)

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 9 (Part 1) Byes: Cardinals, Broncos, Lions, Jaguars, Giants, 49ers

Bengals @ Dolphins

ejjYqrV.pngx5jbWHT.jpg

Falcons @ Panthers

HvLND.jpgS5egr.jpg

Vikings @ Cowboys

PIMFz7J.jpgmAmxu.jpg

Saints @ Jets

M2YmX.jpg5Py3T.jpg

Titans @ Rams

eUjA7.jpgDoeEa.jpg

Regular Season Week 9 (Part 2)

Chiefs @ Bills

vfktl.jpgdGKdh01.jpg

Chargers @ Redskins

Oyp5KxV.jpghEibXH1.jpg

Eagles @ Raiders

E1NQX.jpglVo3V.jpg

Buccaneers @ Seahawks

7PN5sCh.jpgrP4HQ.jpg

Ravens @ Browns

HMzGnHE.jpgZOTQZ.jpg

Regular Season Week 9 (Part 3)

Steelers @ Patriots

k78fY.jpgTDqKm.jpg

Colts @ Texans

wliI2.jpgm9jkE.jpg

Bears @ Packers

NDsUYJy.jpgKrkW9.jpg

Noteworthy oddity that this week sees two matches between teams who kept the old jersey cuts (Falcons @ Panthers & Eagles @ Raiders)

I thought the 'JAGS' shield was going to be removed when they play in England due to it having a different (negative) meaning out there. Guess being 0-7 at the time, they just didn't give a :censored: .

Are the Rams actually going to wear the throwbacks with the whole, no more alternate helmet rule garbage?

Are the Rams actually going to wear the throwbacks with the whole, no more alternate helmet rule garbage?

I think getting completely jagged (is that the way it's used over there?) is about the only way most people would be able to get through an entire Jags game.