2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh, why the chargers cant wear powder blue full time!!!!

Because the Spanos family prefers navy, sadly, and don't seem to notice or care that the fanbase overwhelmingly prefers powder blue and even the royal blue of the '80s to navy. This is the same ownership who sided with Beathard over Ross and kept Norv and AJ well past their sell-by date, so it's abundantly clear they have poor taste to begin with.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Because the Spanos family prefers navy, sadly, and don't seem to notice or care that the fanbase overwhelmingly prefers powder blue and even the royal blue of the '80s to navy. This is the same ownership who sided with Beathard over Ross and kept Norv and AJ well past their sell-by date, so it's abundantly clear they have poor taste to begin with.

and dropped drew breese in favor of rivers

Good Lord, is next Monday Night really Miami vs Tampa? Can Goodell do something about this? Like fine the schedule maker?

Back in the good ole days, the only teams that were on Monday night football were teams with winning records the season before and I wish they would go back to that concept.

spacer.png

and dropped drew breese in favor of rivers

To be fair, Brees was severely injured and it was questionable if he'd ever play again. And the Chargers still made an offer and Brees turned it down. Plus there's a reason why only two other teams were even remotely interested in him, and the Chargers needed to give Rivers a chance eventually anyway. That's one major decision I give the Chargers a pass on, because there was no way of knowing at the time that he would be putting up video game numbers and winning a Super Bowl in the years to come.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Good Lord, is next Monday Night really Miami vs Tampa? Can Goodell do something about this? Like fine the schedule maker?

Back in the good ole days, the only teams that were on Monday night football were teams with winning records the season before and I wish they would go back to that concept.

That's back when there wasn't Sunday Night Football (which is now the #1 prime-time package).

They put these schedules together back in the spring. How can they guess who is going to be good and who isn't? Heck, you can't do that from week-to-week. You think anyone is going to wanna watch the Packers now? They are a nothing team without Rodgers.

Houston's field looks god awful. Too many games been played on that field it looks like. USF and Houston just played there on Thursday I believe.

Sam Houston St. and Stephen F Austin played there yesterday.

Was that game on the grass also?! I was confused on Thursday night as to why they were playing on the grass and not the turf since suck a big deal was made about the turf being purchased and able to install for college and high school games then they let two games tear it completely up before a prime time game?! Seems weird to me because I'm pretty sure the turf is supposed to go in quick and be replaced quick, well at least in enough time for the big boys on Sunday. The horrible weather this past week might have played a role but I can't find a reason as to why this happened no articles or anything

That's back when there wasn't Sunday Night Football (which is now the #1 prime-time package).

They put these schedules together back in the spring. How can they guess who is going to be good and who isn't? Heck, you can't do that from week-to-week. You think anyone is going to wanna watch the Packers now? They are a nothing team without Rodgers.

Hey. Watch it bub

Does anyone have any idea why the Dolphins refuse to wear the aqua pants? I don't see any possible reason why they would choose to wear their boring all whites for every road game. The aqua pants look so much sharper. Hopefully they wear them at Tampa this week. I don't get why they would show them off so much during the off-season if they weren't gonna wear them at all...

Sunday Night Football has been around for at least 25 years. Remember it being on TNT and ESPN?

Anyway, I think it was 2010 or 2011 when all the Monday Night matchups were absolutely terrible (just bad luck from the schedule makers) and Sunday Night games were incredibly good. It was a weird dichotomy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived