2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this game just makes me wish even harder that the helmet stripe matched the pants stripe. then there would be absolutely nothing at all wrong with the uniform, which is consider one of the worst dressed teams in the sport by so many.

The Titans should go back to wearing the navy as their primary color. Their oiler blue look isn't good full time.

I love the Titans color scheme, however, if they would only use the right combinations they could have an amazing uniform. I always loved the Navy jersey with white pants (just too many team wear Navy for the Titans Blue stand out more) but I would like to see the Titans Blue jersey with white pants. What I wish they would stop wearing is the Titans Blue jersey with Navy pants as it looks horrible. Their best combos are:

1) Navy Jersey over White Pants

2) White Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

3) White Jersey over Navy Pants

4) Titans Blue Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

5) White Jersey over White Pants

6) Navy Jersey over Navy Pants

7) Navy Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

8) Titans Blue Jersey over Navy Pants

That's at least twice as many combos as a team needs. And the navy pants will always be an issue as long as the only sock option is also navy.

Funny, you said you'd like to see the light blue over white, but that's the only combo out of 9 possible you don't list. Is it because they've never worn it? i agree, I'd like to see it, too, although at this point my first choice would be to just blow the whole thing up.

Thankfully my wish finally came true and the Titans look fantastic!

spacer.png

this game just makes me wish even harder that the helmet stripe matched the pants stripe. then there would be absolutely nothing at all wrong with the uniform, which is consider one of the worst dressed teams in the sport by so many.

Yeah those helmet points are dumb. It's time they graduated to a real adult helmet stripe the same thickness as the pants stripe.

Wow I can't get over how good they look tonight.

PvO6ZWJ.png

navy over columbia and white over white are both really really good looks as well, imo.

the only looks i don't like for the titans are columbia over navy and the two dark monochromes...

that said, i'm okay with navy over navy and columbia over columbia once a year or so... the titans really make mixing and matching work, imo. as long as they spread the wealth and don't just ignore certain combos while hammering others down our throats.

The baby blue over white looks soooo freaking good. I've always enjoyed the Titans's uniforms - this look makes them sooo much nicer.

Yeah those helmet points are dumb. It's time they graduated to a real adult helmet stripe the same thickness as the pants stripe.

Wow I can't get over how good they look tonight.

I like the tapered look with the shape of the side decal (though I'm biased since my HS plagiarized that look when I played). Add a baby blue tapered stripe down the middle of the navy, and that's a mighty fine helmet IMO.

Titans look pretty sweet in powder blue over white. However there's one thing bugging me. Since the made the switch to Nike, the shoulder/yoke stripe stops at the arm cuff. They didn't have that issue during the Reebok years.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Too bad they didn't break out surprise light blue socks too.

nah. i used to think that too, until i mocked it up in madden.

they need the navy socks to match the navy shoulders. otherwise they look insanely top-heavy.

It's by no means the greatest uniform ever, but with all the mixing and matching Tennessee does, why did this one take so long to get to??

I believe Bud Adams was the reason why.

Also ...Mayock just referred to Tennessee as "Houston" lol.

NYCdog.png

Archived