2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

this game just makes me wish even harder that the helmet stripe matched the pants stripe. then there would be absolutely nothing at all wrong with the uniform, which is consider one of the worst dressed teams in the sport by so many.

Fix the helmet stripe and slightly alter the numbers and this set is great.

And I think the packers have worn every possible combination

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god...

The Titans look FANTASTIC! Never wear the navy pants again Tennessee, for this is your home uniform.

The Titans should keep the navy pants. They can wear them 3-4 times a year on the road and once a year with the navy jersey's.

The baby blue jersey's and white pants should have always been used and its pretty sad that it took so many years for them to finally wear them in a game.

If it were up to me, here is what I would do if I were in charge of the Titans uniform combos:

8 home games-

Baby blue/white (4 games)

Baby blue/baby blue (1 game)

Navy blue/baby blue (1 game)

Navy blue/navy blue (1 game)

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

White/navy blue (4 games)

White/baby blue (4 games)

Something along those lines. The Titans have been dreadfully dull with their uni combo choices in the past few years, so its very refreshing to see them finally mixing-and-matching this year. Bout' damn time.

My god...

The Titans look FANTASTIC! Never wear the navy pants again Tennessee, for this is your home uniform.

The Titans should keep the navy pants. They can wear them 3-4 times a year on the road and once a year with the navy jersey's.

The Baby blueTitans Blue jersey's and white pants should have always been used and its pretty sad that it took so many years for them to finally wear them in a game.

If it were up to me, here is what I would do if I were in charge of the Titans uniform combos:

8 home games-

Baby blueTitans Blue/white (4 games)

Baby blueTitans BlueBaby blueTitans Blue (1 game)

Navy blue/Baby blueTitans Blue (1 game)

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

White/Baby blueTitans Blue (4 games)

Something along those lines. The Titans have been dreadfully dull with their uni combo choices in the past few years, so its very refreshing to see them finally mixing-and-matching this year. Bout' damn time.

I am sorry, but their colors is not Baby Blue, they are Titans Blue according to their website.

spacer.png

It's by no means the greatest uniform ever, but with all the mixing and matching Tennessee does, why did this one take so long to get to??

I believe Bud Adams was the reason why.

Also ...Mayock just referred to Tennessee as "Houston" lol.

I did not catch that reference and if that is the case, then I hope they never wear this uniform again (and I absolutely loved it) as they are the Titans and not the Oilers (because that team is dead).

spacer.png

oZhA2xw.jpg

The only thing that would have made the night better would have been a Titans win.

My god...

The baby blue jersey's and white pants should have always been used and its pretty sad that it took so many years for them to finally wear them in a game.

8 home games-

Baby blue/white (4 games)

Baby blue/baby blue (1 game)

Navy blue/baby blue (1 game)

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

White/baby blue (4 games)

If the Titans were on the road and forced to wear colors (eg Dallas,day game in Miami, Houston on their "white out" day,) what color combination would you suggest?

My god...

The Baby blueTitans Blue jersey's and white pants should have always been used and its pretty sad that it took so many years for them to finally wear them in a game.

8 home games-

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

I am sorry, but their colors is not Baby Blue, they are Titans Blue according to their website.

I still refer to it as columbia blue from back in the day.

My god...

8 home games-

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

"Titans blue" is meaningless. So's "baby blue" honestly, but at least it's a term people recognize. Try this experiment. Find 10 people who have never seen the Titans' uniform. Describe it as "baby blue" to five, and "titans' blue" to the other five. Which group will have better idea what the color looks like?

My god...

8 home games-

White/white (1 game)

8 road games-

"Titans blue" is meaningless. So's "baby blue" honestly, but at least it's a term people recognize. Try this experiment. Find 10 people who have never seen the Titans' uniform. Describe it as "baby blue" to five, and "titans' blue" to the other five. Which group will have better idea what the color looks like?

I was having a bad day and I took it out this guy and for that I do apologize for being an ass.

spacer.png

Archived