2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Saints are wearing black pants tonight in Atlanta

i hate their black pants, they should only wear gold, gold is by far their best looking pants

Not every NFL team would be better off switching to their throwbacks full time, but these two teams are at the top of the list.

1126_TurnerThrowback.jpg

09252011-saints-sporles-houston.jpg

I'm with you on the Falcons, however I don't love that look for the Saints, The sleeve stripes always bothered me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate their black pants, they should only wear gold, gold is by far their best looking pants

Not every NFL team would be better off switching to their throwbacks full time, but these two teams are at the top of the list.

1126_TurnerThrowback.jpg

I'm with you on the Falcons, however I don't love that look for the Saints, The sleeve stripes always bothered me.

It would be worth it alone, just for matching the helmet stripe to the pants stripe.

1126_TurnerThrowback.jpg

It would be worth it alone, just for matching the helmet stripe to the pants stripe.

I agree 1000 times over. I've said this dozens of time here, but I'll repeat it: The Saints having racing stripes on their helmets and then not on either of the jersey or pants looks worse than horrible. I'd love to collect those black pants, put them in a big pile with the Browns' brown pants, and set them on fire.

I agree too, but I'd like to take Baltimore's stripe-less black pants and throw those into the same pile.

Yes, for the love of God we must get rid of any stripeless pant.

All 32 teams must look the same.

I just hope Notre Dame and Penn State and Florida State throw some groovy stripes on their pants soon too, so some of you can truly be orgasmic.

I agree too, but I'd like to take Baltimore's stripe-less black pants and throw those into the same pile.

I just hope Notre Dame and Penn State and Florida State throw some groovy stripes on their pants soon too, so some of you can truly be orgasmic.

It's not the fact that they're stripe less per se that makes the Ravens and Saints pants terrible. It's more the fact they're solid black and usually worn with black socks, the dreaded 'leotard look'.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Jaguars are wearing black pants w/white jerseys vs the Texans per Sunday Ticket 706 on DirecTV.

Speaking of which--it used to be when the Jags and Texans played in Houston, the Texans would wear red jerseys. This matchup for the last couple of years has been all Deep-Steel Blue for the Houstonians.

The Titans appear to be continuing their 15th anniversary celebration, as they're wearing navy blue pants w/white jerseys in Oakland. I wonder if that is going to be their permanent away look--or maybe a push back towards navy blue over Titans blue as their main color.

Apples and oranges. The teams you mentioned don't have "groovy stripes" on their helmets and/or jerseys like the Browns and Saints do. It's not the fact that their pants don't have stripes, it's that they're mismatched to the other parts of the uniform. The Saints could improve their look immensely by ridding themselves of traditional stripes altogether. Also, as someone said above, they often wear them with like-colored socks, creating the leotard look.

Taking it a step further (and it has been discussed here before), I believe that the pants either need to match the helmet or should be white, and both the Saints and Browns are breaking that rule, stripes or no stripes.

The giants white pants are atrocious. Why are they wearing them again? It better not become the default..

The giants white pants are awful. Why are they wearing them again? It better not become the default..

it flows better with the jersey than the grey pants do

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived