2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black alts for the Eagles this Sunday

Eagles

Coming soon: #BlackSunday #AZvsPHI #FlyEaglesFly http://pic.twitter.com/B4UolpH2zM

This is apparently the last season the Eagles have the black jerseys at their disposal...which might pave the way for a more permanent Kelly Green throwback starting next year.

Why would it be the last season the Eagles have the black jersey?

This is apparently the last season the Eagles have the black jerseys at their disposal...which might pave the way for a more permanent Kelly Green throwback starting next year.

Its more likely the Eagles go to more of a Kelly green scheme for their regular uniforms, then any sort of "throwback".

With the new helmet regulations (which aren't going away), the "throwback" stuff is probably going to reduced greatly around the league. And I think that's a good thing.

The Bills will be back to wearing the Toronto Series patch. Not sure if that matters for your graphics, though. They didn't wear them last year because they had to wear the Hall of Fame Anniversary patch instead.

Not sure why this isn't on the Mothership:

BuffaloBills_ADM01a_2008-9999_SCC_SRGB.p

The Bills will be back to wearing the Toronto Series patch. Not sure if that matters for your graphics, though. They didn't wear them last year because they had to wear the Hall of Fame Anniversary patch instead.

My graphics are just to show the basic uniform combos. I do not add the one off patches to them. The only exception is if there is a new set introduced during an anniversary year. Then I include that for that season only.

Making it official . . . from the Ravens website --

Ravens Going With All-Black Jerseys Against Steelers

Posted 14 minutes ago

GarrettDowning_60x60.jpgGarrett DowningBaltimoreRavens.com Staff Writer@Ravens All Garrett Downing Articles

For the first time this season, the Ravens will wear black jerseys and black pants against Pittsburgh.
26_BlackJerseys_news.jpg

If a Thanksgiving game against the Steelers wasn’t enough, fans will also be glad to know the Ravens will sport their popular alternate jerseys for the primetime matchup.

The Ravens will wear their black jerseys and pants for the first time this season.

“It sparks you up a little bit and makes you want to play a little better when you have that black on,” rookieMatt Elamicon-article-link.gif said.

This is the second time this season that the Ravens have worn the alternate threads, as they also went with the black jerseys for the Week 6 loss against Green Bay. The Ravens wore white pants in that contest.

“I like the black jerseys,” Elam said. “In college I never could wear black, so I like it. It makes you tough and things like that. We’re wearing it, so we have to take advantage of it.”

Teams are allowed to wear their alternate uniforms twice a year, and not during the playoffs. The Ravens have worn black jerseys twice a year in each of the last three seasons.

The Ravens are 10-5 all time in black jerseys, and 7-2 under Head Coach John Harbaugh.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Making it official . . . from the Ravens website --

Ravens Going With All-Black Jerseys Against Steelers

Posted 14 minutes ago

GarrettDowning_60x60.jpgGarrett DowningBaltimoreRavens.com Staff Writer@Ravens All Garrett Downing Articles

For the first time this season, the Ravens will wear black jerseys and black pants against Pittsburgh.
26_BlackJerseys_news.jpg

If a Thanksgiving game against the Steelers wasn’t enough, fans will also be glad to know the Ravens will sport their popular alternate jerseys for the primetime matchup.

The Ravens will wear their black jerseys and pants for the first time this season.

“It sparks you up a little bit and makes you want to play a little better when you have that black on,” rookieMatt Elamicon-article-link.gif said.

This is the second time this season that the Ravens have worn the alternate threads, as they also went with the black jerseys for the Week 6 loss against Green Bay. The Ravens wore white pants in that contest.

“I like the black jerseys,” Elam said. “In college I never could wear black, so I like it. It makes you tough and things like that. We’re wearing it, so we have to take advantage of it.”

Teams are allowed to wear their alternate uniforms twice a year, and not during the playoffs. The Ravens have worn black jerseys twice a year in each of the last three seasons.

The Ravens are 10-5 all time in black jerseys, and 7-2 under Head Coach John Harbaugh.

I can't even put into words how much I hate the Ravens' all-black uniforms.

My bet is that the Ravens will go all-black for the second time this season against the Pats. I know they like wearing them in prime time games and they have worn them against the Pats in the past.

They already wore the black alts with white pants against Green Bay.

So after this week's game, they will only be in purple the rest of the home season.

As for New England...after beating them in primetime in purple jerseys and white pants just last year, I'd guess they'd be back in that combo for that game.

I just wish the Ravens would put a stripe on their black pants, then I'd have absolutely no problem with them.

I know this is an unpopular opinion..........I dislike when the Ravens wear white, and especially their white jersey/pants look. It just doesn't look good to me. They're a prime example of why I'm not sold on the "white is automatically OK" line of thought. I'd love if the Ravens fixed their black pants and just wore purple or black jerseys all the time.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived