2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Have the Cowboys ever worn the non-double star jersey at home? It seems like that's the only colored jersey they've ever worn at home.

Not that I can remember. It'll be cool to see, especially if the Raiders go with their silver with black outlined numbers.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is an unpopular opinion..........I dislike when the Ravens wear white, and especially their white jersey/pants look. It just doesn't look good to me. They're a prime example of why I'm not sold on the "white is automatically OK" line of thought. I'd love if the Ravens fixed their black pants and just wore purple or black jerseys all the time.

Umm . . . they only get to choose when they're at home.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Hell has officially frozen over, because the Cowboys have NEVER worn their blue jerseys (non-throwback or double star) at home since they adopted the silver and blue uniforms in 1964. That was also the year that the NFL started allowing teams to choose to wear white at home or not...from 1960-63 the Cowboys wore their blue jerseys at home with the white helmet and pants.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I just wish the Ravens would put a stripe on their black pants, then I'd have absolutely no problem with them.

I know this is an unpopular opinion..........I dislike when the Ravens wear white, and especially their white jersey/pants look. It just doesn't look good to me. They're a prime example of why I'm not sold on the "white is automatically OK" line of thought. I'd love if the Ravens fixed their black pants and just wore purple or black jerseys all the time.

Actually, when I say I hate the Ravens in all black, it isn't because I like the white pants all that much. The only thing the white pants really have going for them is that they're worn with a contrasting (black) sock. If it were my choice, I'd put the Ravens in purple jerseys, black pants with some kind of stripe (I can live with stripe-less light colored pants... Notre Dame, Michigan, etc... but dark pants without stripes just look horrible to me) and purple topped socks. The black over purple over black thing they do is kind of a nice modern signature look for them... I just wish they'd clean it up a bit.

This is apparently the last season the Eagles have the black jerseys at their disposal...which might pave the way for a more permanent Kelly Green throwback starting next year.

Its more likely the Eagles go to more of a Kelly green scheme for their regular uniforms, then any sort of "throwback".

With the new helmet regulations (which aren't going away), the "throwback" stuff is probably going to reduced greatly around the league. And I think that's a good thing.

The new rule is there. But it isn't completely going to be lifted. There is movement made by people to change the rule so that teams can wear throwbacks again.

This has been quite a year for NFL uniform choices we never thought we'd see: Chiefs in all red, Titans go Columbia blue over white, Browns in all brown, Cowboys wear regular blue jerseys at home, Giants bring back white pants. In my opinion, the only remaining things on that level that have been out there for so long would be for the Patriots to wear white jerseys with silver pants, or the Dolphins to wear aqua at home for a 1 PM game.

This has been quite a year for NFL uniform choices we never thought we'd see: Chiefs in all red, Titans go Columbia blue over white, Browns in all brown, Cowboys wear regular blue jerseys at home, Giants bring back white pants. In my opinion, the only remaining things on that level that have been out there for so long would be for the Patriots to wear white jerseys with silver pants, or the Dolphins to wear aqua at home for a 1 PM game.

Pats doing this again would probably qualify, too.

001361006.jpg

To the latter list we can add the Panthers wearing the black jersey with white pants.

Another sad observation is the Titans wearing white jerseys with navy blue pants on the road. Are they ever going to pair the white jersey with the Titans blue pants this season? And what can we expect for the remaining home games--some more where the Titans blue jerseys are paired with the white pants? I'd love to see that combo for the season ending contest vs the Texans.

If I'm not mistaken, the Lions haven't worn the throwbacks on Thanksgiving in quite some time. I can understand when they play the Texans, Titans or the Pats or a team they really have no history with. But if you play the Packers, what would be the reasoning for not? You're two of the oldest franchises in the NFL, playing on Thanksgiving. I don't get it.

sig.png

If I'm not mistaken, the Lions haven't worn the throwbacks on Thanksgiving in quite some time. I can understand when they play the Texans, Titans or the Pats or a team they really have no history with. But if you play the Packers, what would be the reasoning for not? You're two of the oldest franchises in the NFL, playing on Thanksgiving. I don't get it.

and the pats have worn throw backs on thanksgiving in the past

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 14 (Part 1)

Texans @ Jaguars

Qe2gv.jpgXKCsGyA.jpg

Colts @ Bengals

wliI2.jpgmoYrB.jpg

Browns @ Patriots

PmrMJXj.jpg?1TDqKm.jpg

Raiders @ Jets

AvaEs.jpgSGk1P.jpg

Falcons @ Packers

HvLND.jpgKrkW9.jpg

Archived