2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that it's a bad shade of green but it could definitely use a lighter accent color in there somewhere. Then again Kelly green is greatly underused in modern sports and a team like the Eagles could definitely own it.

This just came to me......could a double-green color scheme for the Eagles work? Swap the black in their currents with Midnight Green or an even darker shade of it, and replace what is now Midnight Green with Kelly Green or a similar shade.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Not that it's a bad shade of green but it could definitely use a lighter accent color in there somewhere. Then again Kelly green is greatly underused in modern sports and a team like the Eagles could definitely own it.

This just came to me......could a double-green color scheme for the Eagles work? Swap the black in their currents with Midnight Green or an even darker shade of it, and replace what is now Midnight Green with Kelly Green or a similar shade.

no, not good, but i don't really like kelly green a lot either, i just can't imagine this scheme looking good in any capacity.

no, not good, but i don't really like kelly green a lot either, i just can't imagine this scheme looking good in any capacity.

Personally, I like the midnight green the Eagles are using. It should be a keeper. If anybody should go back to kelly green, it is the New York Jets. They had that combo from 1978-97, and it was their best look. Maybe it is time for them to go back to that look.

I imagine the Bills stick with the all-white look since they won the last time with it in Jacksonville. White over blue went 0 for the season.

but they were also playing the jaguars, not that big of a feat

The way both teams were playing going in it was pretty big

At first thought, I wouldn't think it'd be a good combo either, but this logo kind of changed my mind a bit:

http://www.footballasfootball.com/philadelphia#

I think you could definitely have midnight green as an accent color to Kelly. Probably couldn't swing it the other way, though.

this might be something that people may or may not notice, but I just noticed that a lot of the players in todays bengals ravens game, instead of having a normal clip on the top strap of their chin strap, it looks like it is riveted on or something, i guess this is because you rarely have to take that step off, but i just noticed it.

157371356.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

not sure if this pic shows it well enough, but you can see the bottom strap has a normal plastic clip, and the top strop has a piece of metal like a rivet.

this might be something that people may or may not notice, but I just noticed that a lot of the players in todays bengals ravens game, instead of having a normal clip on the top strap of their chin strap, it looks like it is riveted on or something, i guess this is because you rarely have to take that step off, but i just noticed it.

157371356.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

not sure if this pic shows it well enough, but you can see the bottom strap has a normal plastic clip, and the top strop has a piece of metal like a rivet.

They've been doing this for years. I often wonder though, what they do if the chinstrap needs replacing? Rivets don't come off easily.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

am i the only one who thinks the panthers could pull off white jersey with black pants on the road?

They should. I just don't understand why the Panthers front office feels an all-white look is the best look for them. Dumb (especially when you wear a silver helmet). I wish the Panthers organization completely scrap the white pants, and go white jersey/silver pants (for early season home games when the weather is very warm), and wear white jersey/black pants on road games (maybe wear white/silver for a couple of road games as well).

There are only a few teams that can actually pull off an all-white look (Dolphins, Colts, Jets come to mind) and make it look really good, the Panthers is not one of them.

Archived