2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the Bengals ever wore orange socks with their black on black combo? In my mind orange socks would make the all black combo look a little better.

chad_johnson.jpgbengals.jpg

kevin_hardy_2004_10_31.jpg

The first year or two of this uniform set, they wore orange socks whenever they wore black pants. In fact, IIRC the main reason they had orange socks was for when they wore the black pants. But that changed at the players request. I read an article 5 or 6 years ago in the Cincinnati newspaper when I was stuck at my inlaws and bored silly. It quoted the equipment manager as saying a few players had input on which combos were chosen (I remember Chad Johnson being one) and the players all hated the orange socks.

Reason number 2318 why players should NEVER be consulted on uniforms.

Chicago+Bears+v+Cincinnati+Bengals+dLv8G

Horrific.

Chargers would be one of the few teams that would look good with a chrome logo on the helmet in my opinion

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree as anything chrome footrball related looks like crap!

9ers-packers will always look great.

I disagree and we all know why.

spacer.png

Chargers would be one of the few teams that would look good with a chrome logo on the helmet in my opinion

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree as anything chrome footrball related looks like crap!

9ers-packers will always look great.

I disagree and we all know why.

Why?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Bengals were to make the Super Bowl and choose to wear their Home uniform, wouldn't they have to use the set they're wearing today?

Since the Bengals will never, ever, never make the Super Bowl again, your question is purely hypothetical.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Bengals were to make the Super Bowl and choose to wear their Home uniform, wouldn't they have to use the set they're wearing today?

Since the Bengals will never, ever, never make the Super Bowl again, your question is purely hypothetical.

Jim, the bad thing about your statement is that Mike Brown was probably happy they lost today because he made a statement in 1989 after the Superbowl loss to the 49ers that he lost money when his team went to the championship game.

spacer.png

Anyone else notice the Niners have a d-lineman wearing #83?

Because he's a two-way player. He's a DL and TE

No alt jerseys allowed in playoff. Pants can be interchanged.

Go A's!

^ What about the 2008 Divisional Round Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers? The Chargers wore their powder blues.

http://thestartingfive.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/divisional-playoff-indianapolis-colts-vs-san-diego-chargers/

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008/series?series=indsdg2008

They asked and the league gave them an exemption I think.

Here's some info I found on it http://forums.chargers.com/archive/index.php/t-63723.html

Go A's!

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.
Playoffs Divisional Round
Saints @ Seahawks
M2YmX.jpgrP4HQ.jpg
Colts @ Patriots
wliI2.jpgTDqKm.jpg
49ers @ Panthers
YEF7l.jpgbwPXP.jpg
Chargers @ Broncos
Oyp5KxV.jpglewAf3r.jpg

Archived