2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many awul stripes for me. On both jerseys, on Denvers pants.

And what the hell is that design on Seattles pants??!!! LMFAO

Same design they use as a sublimated pattern on their helmet and numbers. It balances out.

Yeah, I know it's the same design.

But I just don't get said 'design'.

Just awful! LOL

Why can't stripes just be, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dunno.......stripes??!! Ya know, normal, regular......stripes.

Same design they use as a sublimated pattern on their helmet and numbers. It balances out.

Just awful! LOL

Why can't stripes just be, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dunno.......stripes??!! Ya know, normal, regular......stripes.

You like the LOL a lot even though I am not sure what's funny.

Did you ever try Google? http://nikeinc.com/news/nfl-uniforms-seattle-seahawks

There is no rule that everything has to fit your desire

Go A's!

I'd be OK with the Seahawks navy pants if they had socks that contrasted them. Navy pants with navy socks? Ick.

Just for myself, I'd feel much better about Seattle's design overall if the gray pants were the only option, home and road. But I know that's just not where we are these days.

Does anybody know how many years a team must wait before they can alter their current uniforms? The lack of lime green on Seattle's white and gray pants bug the hell out of me.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Does anybody know how many years a team must wait before they can alter their current uniforms? The lack of lime green on Seattle's white and gray pants bug the hell out of me.

Minor changes, I believe there are no waiting periods. Major changes have a five-year period.

For pants, I don't think there are any issues because it won't affect merchandising

Go A's!

Its five years but if the Seahawks wanted to change the stripe colors or add the green spot on their white and/or grey jerseys they can. Teams can add/subtract MINOR elements as they wish. Major changes as helmets, logos, colors, uniform redesigns have a five year waiting period for marketing purposes.

Just awful! LOL

Is this you?

[YT]svmBQAtMuYg[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svmBQAtMuYg

Its five years but if the Seahawks wanted to change the stripe colors or add the green spot on their white and/or grey jerseys they can. Teams can add/subtract MINOR elements as they wish. Major changes as helmets, logos, colors, uniform redesigns have a five year waiting period for marketing purposes.

The league needs to grant a waiver to the Jaguars on the helmet rule.

87Redskins.png

NFL team patches and helmets used based on following:

Team Rice - Used Saints due to all 5 Saints being on team Rice and Drew Brees being a team Captain.

0MVHI0I.png

Team Sanders - Used Chiefs due to KC having a total of 10 players named to Pro Bowl and Jamal Charles being a team Captain.

Dbj6fAA.png

Archived