Quaker University (fake college) stadium1/3 jerseys 0/6

B@ltim0r3R@v3n5

Here is a new concept of mine Quaker State University located in Philly.

I will be posting a more updated version with school colors, history, diagrams of stadiums, jerseys and what ever else you guys might want me to post!

With out further ado here is the Quaker State University v1 concept

c05fb0bf421534643a0cb87aa0633beb_zps66ba98aa.jpg

Your post says it's a private school, so the name of Quaker STATE makes no sense... Quaker University would be much better.

Also, while there's nothing bad here, there isn't a ton to critique.

thank you for pointing that out when I was first drawing it I wasn't thinking thanks for pointing it out

The white really compliments the white.

I know right white is the new black

Sort of reminds me of this.

Quaker-State-Motor-Oil-logo.jpg

Maybe try a Block version with bevels or something.

Thanks for the heads up ill head back to the drawing board to create some new concepts I was having a hard time thinking of what it's primary should be but had artists block so I settled on that being the primary(it was originally intended to be the secondary)

Edit- here is the diagram(hand drawn ill attempt to make a computerized version later) of Quaker University's football/lacrosse stadium Bernard Family Stadium(modeled after Bryant-Denny Stadium)

cff2674b34a7a6bf851223615f571131_zpsac158336.jpg

I'm thinking of red green and white in honor of the welsh heritage that the quakers have

Update- ive just started on the new designs for the new logos does anyone have any ssuggestions for a hood inkscape tutorial that I could watch mine not very good with inkscape and I want these to look good

Archived