Sign in to follow this  
YOUNGBLOOD

Salford Red Devils

I recently worked with the club on a concept for the Salford Red Devils, a professional Rugby League team based in the UK.

Unfortunately they have decided to go with another design from 2014. I would be interested to see what people think about it on here.

SalfordRedDevils.gif

I want to see what that other design looks like, because yours look amazing. I don't see why they didn't want to go with that.

If they didn't chose that, I don't know what did. That is beautiful man Great work. I especially love the trident.

Are the Salford City Reds renaming then, or is this another club?

Solid job. Huge upgrade over what they currently have. I am trying to think of what they might have not liked in this. Only critique I can come up with is that typically I find devil logos are sort of evil in a cheeky way - tending to have a cheeky grin or raised eyebrows to signify this. Whereas this logo gives off a kind of zombie/skull/horror feel. Just my opinion anyway.

Are the Salford City Reds renaming then, or is this another club?

Renaming for 2014.

Only critique I can come up with is that typically I find devil logos are sort of evil in a cheeky way - tending to have a cheeky grin or raised eyebrows to signify this. Whereas this logo gives off a kind of zombie/skull/horror feel. Just my opinion anyway.

That's a fair point, looking at their current logo it's a bit more cheeky chappy than devourer of worlds...

vkin.gif

It'll be interesting to see if the logo they went with follows a similar theme.

Wow, this is excellent. Love the horns in the R and S in the script.

That's a shame that they didn't use that. That's a hell of a logo.

Your logo is very good. Very well done, Salford missed out on a good logo!