WWE Fans : CM Punk hockey jersey concept

Vaytch

Nevermind if you're not a wrestling fan, if you are, I just finished a CM Punk themed jersey.

Let me know what you think !

wze6.jpg

I made it for Geekyjerseys knowing full well it'll never be made but still it was fun to create !

The tomahawk logo is a modified Hawks logo with fists replacing the stones, he wore a similar logo on his trunks a month ago. The sleeves are just like his kick pads.

Hopefully I won't look retarded posting this haha!

I think you should lose the plural in the crest. There's only one CM Punk! ;)

I would also add a few spikes on the waist stripe too, and adjust the colors of the stars inside. Very nice start, though.

You can just send jersey ideas to GeekyJerseys? I've been a huge WWE fan just until this past year. I honestly would buy something close to this. The crest isn't doing it for me though. Something to show more CM Punk. But great job incorporated what he wore to the sleeves. That's awesome.

As far as the team name, I figured that if it was a real team they'd have the plural instead of just being CM Punk's team. I'm going more for a ''CM Punk inspired look'' or an hommage if you will ;)

Therefore the Chicago-Made Punks team name !

That said, thanks for the feedback guys ! ...it's not ENTIRELY impossible to have the jersey made, we'd just need to get some steam under it, with geekyjerseys and perhaps the actual Punk fans from all over the world.

You can just send jersey ideas to GeekyJerseys? I've been a huge WWE fan just until this past year. I honestly would buy something close to this. The crest isn't doing it for me though. Something to show more CM Punk. But great job incorporated what he wore to the sleeves. That's awesome.

I wanted to create a crest that is not just a blatant copy of what the WWE puts on his tshirts, you know, copyrights and stuff, but I'm open to suggestions ;)

I think you should lose the plural in the crest. There's only one CM Punk! ;)

I would also add a few spikes on the waist stripe too, and adjust the colors of the stars inside. Very nice start, though.

I actually based my design on this attire : 26b87aaad0be0cc31590373d68b90d60_zpsbd3be315.jpg

So I think I pretty much nailed the essence of it ;)

But not to sound redundant, I want all the input I can get to perfect the design and who knows, it might end up being produced !

You should put a Pepsi logo on the sleeve...

Cobra commander and Pepsi on both shoulders XD It would look sick but I'd get sued pretty fast !

Ohhhh that's something to look into ! Neat idea for sure ! ...I'll test drive it tomorrow and see how it looks !

By the way, I posted it on their Facebook page a couple days ago, don't know if the link will work but here it goes : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151497079746123&set=o.223765340985449&type=1&theater

Like or share if you know Punk fans ;) Create a buzz maybe, I'm daydreaming now, actually ''nightdreaming'' haha!

tumblr_lt18neRgxD1qdh3nlo1_500.jpg

Actually, the integration of the Chicago flag with the CM Punk logo is very interesting. He might not be impressed, but I like it.

Archived