WWE Fans : CM Punk hockey jersey concept

Vaytch

I love it and would probably wear it. My only thoughts are that because of how thick the black outlines are on the logo, the 'C' and the arms/axe handles look way too skinny and so they kind of get lost as shoulder logos in a sea of black. I'd also use a less smooth font to try and complement the jagged and pointed aspects of the punk lightning bolt logo and the Chicago stars.

Also, what is the tiny logo above the nameplate? I can't make it out.

Now do Daniel Bryan....

I love it and would probably wear it. My only thoughts are that because of how thick the black outlines are on the logo, the 'C' and the arms/axe handles look way too skinny and so they kind of get lost as shoulder logos in a sea of black. I'd also use a less smooth font to try and complement the jagged and pointed aspects of the punk lightning bolt logo and the Chicago stars.

Also, what is the tiny logo above the nameplate? I can't make it out.

Now do Daniel Bryan....

Maybe a white outline on the shoulder logo ?

As for the back logo it's this one he wore a while back ;)

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/CM-Punk-Logo-cm-punk-919255_1024_768.jpg

oh and I like the idea of starting a wrestling series, never thought of that and D Bryan sounds interesting !

Upgrade ?

5hb0.jpg

old vs new comparisons

UPDATE: I think this is it, unless there are other ideas I think I'm happy with how it looks !

- Added an outline to the shoulder logos

- Switched the thumbs on the shoulder logos

- Changed the logo stars from red to white so that the focus is more on the team name

- Added a little ''WWE Hockey'' logo in the jersey tag

vwbu.jpg

So what so you think ? Still things to improve or I should move on with a D-Bryan jersey ?

Archived