Madden 08 PC Concepts (Titans Finished)

ColeJ

i'm leaning towards worse. i don't know what it is. i WANT red in the scheme, because i'm an old oilers lover... but it just doesn't work for me. totally takes any retro-simplicity that i feel my two-tone blue scheme has, and looks too complicated and modern with the extra stripes.

this is driving me insane.

What if instead of the striping, you made the background of the design thing (the white design over the light blue background) red (so it would technically be a stripe, but would have that pattern over it)? Or outline the numbers in red (but that would be way Oilers like).

Or, howabout dropping the red from the logo? It doesn't really need the stars, and even if they're there, they don't have to be red.

i've thought about changing the stars in the logo to white, but i'm not overly fussy about colors appearing in the logo when they don't appear anyone on the uniforms. my dallas stars don't have silver anywhere on their uniforms, and the blackhawks don't have most of the colors from their logo anywhere else. i feel logos are a separate entity that don't have to exactly conform to the color scheme.

the only option i can think of that is palatable to me, would be to place a logo on the chest like the jets, jags, and steelers. a logo that utilizes red. but i'm drawing a blank for ideas on that one too.

the more i mess with it, the more i fall in love with my original concept, and feel like i should stop poking at it.

All I'm doing is replacing the files that contain the titans real uniforms with my designs. No created teams. If you wanted to create a team and then replace their graphics with your own designs, it would be the same general idea.

You could just use the built-in create-a-team.

Well I would do that but the built in logos and uniforms are terrible. I would like it to be a little more customized ya know?

You could change the built-in logos.

Archived