• Created
  • Last Reply

I may get crucified for this, but:

DougBodgerSharks.jpgcarolina_panthers_logo30.jpg

Those are not the same color scheme.

Teal/black/silver?

Carolina doesn't wear teal.

Nope. They don't.

(I can't even count the number of times I've clarified Panther Blue vs. Carolina Blue vs. Teal on this board.)

SanJoseSharks_FRC_2007_SCC_SRGB.png

CarolinaPanthers_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Sorry to speak against the great ColorWerx, but these are actually the Sharks colours up for discussion. (still not the same as Carolina Blue though)

SanJoseSharks_FRC_1998_SCC_SRGB.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

11768006-standard.jpg

tulane-university-basketball.jpg

Dark green, light blue and seafoam. Mings'll tell ya the official color names.

… Or I can tell you. Olive green and sky blue. I have yet to find a better color scheme in sports IMO.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Sorry to speak against the great ColorWerx, but these are actually the Sharks colours up for discussion. (still not the same as Carolina Blue though)

No problem...I wasn't sure on the time-frame. Thanks for the assist.

No problem...I wasn't sure on the time-frame. Thanks for the assist.

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Panther blue inspired by or taken from the original blue cellphone screens of the Ericsson cellphone manufacturer who originally bought the naming rights for the stadium?

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Panther blue inspired by or taken from the original blue cellphone screens of the Ericsson cellphone manufacturer who originally bought the naming rights for the stadium?

I hadn't heard that, but certainly could be true.

11768006-standard.jpg

tulane-university-basketball.jpg

Dark green, light blue and seafoam. Mings'll tell ya the official color names.

… Or I can tell you. Olive green and sky blue. I have yet to find a better color scheme in sports IMO.

I always thought if the Eagles didn't want to go back to Kelly Green, this color combo would be a great alternative, but have the seafoam be silver.

Sky/light Blue would be from the Flag of Philadelphia

philadelphia_flag.gif

And who could go wrong with purple and orange?

tumblr_lr66fnSsP31qh2cbgo1_500_zpsf106cb19.jpg

Yes, anyone who has visited the NBA Changes fourm knows you like purple and orange.

(but it is a nice color scheme, better than black orange and a bit of purple)

spacer.png

Archived