Best Color Scheme in Sports

JCRGraphix

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good old red white & blue:

UvWM6i8.jpg

Agreed. As much as people complain about it being overdone in the world of sports it's a very striking colour scheme. I'd go so far as to say it's probably the best colour scheme when you take factors like contrast, sharpness, and balance into account.

Queensfull.png

What team/school is that? Looks good!

Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.

UvWM6i8.jpg

Agreed. As much as people complain about it being overdone in the world of sports it's a very striking colour scheme. I'd go so far as to say it's probably the best colour scheme when you take factors like contrast, sharpness, and balance into account.

Queensfull.png

I love the way the "Q" is done. The Suns should have tried something like that instead of using the beveled letters.

sullivan.jpg

The Gaels' jersey is pretty nice WOULD be nice, if not for those pointless, cluttering side panels.

Yeah, that's a bit too busy for my tastes, but the look of six foot tall bananas running up and down the field is rather fun.

And who could go wrong with purple and orange?

tumblr_lr66fnSsP31qh2cbgo1_500_zpsf106cb19.jpg

Speaking of orange and purple, these jerseys are a beaut. Add a little silver to their uniforms, and the purple/orange/silver combo is the definitely the best color combo out there. And yes I do follow the NBA D-League, and if anybody does you know what I mean.

6410591-WIR-D-League-Energy-Vipers-Basketball-04_24_2011-23.39.06.jpg

Only bad part of the jersey: The corporate logo at the bottom of the jersey. Thank goodness they got rid of it after their championship season two years ago.

...the Royals/Dodgers/Mets (all use the same shade blue if I'm not mistaken)...

Royals and Mets use the same shade of Blue, Dodgers and Cubs use a different one.

• 3 months later...

UvWM6i8.jpg

Queensfull.png

He is a great player..

Archived