High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

Unfortunately my high school is getting NEW BADASS BLACK UNIFORMS even though we already have a near flawless blue/silver look. So yeah, it's BFBS. I haven't seen the full uniform, but I believe we will be wearing a matte black helmet, blue jersey, and black pants. I've tried talking to most kids about how much of a downgrade this is going to be, but the common response seems to be "uhhh they're black so they're cool as hell". Pretty sure I post these every year, but here's the old ones:

e18e386c-42c4-5495-988e-6df648139967.image.jpg

(ignore the clearly stolen Seminole spear)

What in the hell kind of creature is that supposed to be on that gold helmet?

look at the logo on his pants...

It looks like a horizontal Lions logo.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately my high school is getting NEW BADASS BLACK UNIFORMS even though we already have a near flawless blue/silver look. So yeah, it's BFBS. I haven't seen the full uniform, but I believe we will be wearing a matte black helmet, blue jersey, and black pants. I've tried talking to most kids about how much of a downgrade this is going to be, but the common response seems to be "uhhh they're black so they're cool as hell". Pretty sure I post these every year, but here's the old ones:

That is exactly what it is. That is Aquinas High. If I remember correctly they are the Monarchs. So I guess the Lion's logo works.

I've been working on the media guide at the local newspaper on the Cobb Co. football teams here in NW Atlanta. A lot of photos with guys in game jerseys up close recently, which has kind of sparked my interest in high school teams uniforms. Sometimes they do a better job of some colleges at keeping a good look...while some become just outright ridiculous.

Here's some good and bad from my county. As far as I know these are the uniforms they will be wearing this year.

South Cobb Eagles (Austell)

1GGK_Westlake_At_South_Cobb03.jpg

untitled-30-M.jpg

Oh lawdy! SoCobb what happened??? Better question, where did they get the money for those?!?! I call for a GHSA investigation! ;)

Sadly down around me in South GA there's not much to report. To much history and pride down here in the high school teams to change things around. Camden is the only exception to that I suppose but I don't think they're getting new unis this year. All is calm in the SEC of HS football.

Camden Co. actually ditched my favorite high school uniform for boring, Adidas techfit.

adidas-camden-county-wildcats-techfit-football-uniforms-1.jpg

That is exactly what it is. That is Aquinas High. If I remember correctly they are the Monarchs. So I guess the Lion's logo works.

I see it now... weird angle.

I've been working on the media guide at the local newspaper on the Cobb Co. football teams here in NW Atlanta. A lot of photos with guys in game jerseys up close recently, which has kind of sparked my interest in high school teams uniforms. Sometimes they do a better job of some colleges at keeping a good look...while some become just outright ridiculous.

Here's some good and bad from my county. As far as I know these are the uniforms they will be wearing this year.

Oh lawdy! SoCobb what happened??? Better question, where did they get the money for those?!?! I call for a GHSA investigation! ;)

Sadly down around me in South GA there's not much to report. To much history and pride down here in the high school teams to change things around. Camden is the only exception to that I suppose but I don't think they're getting new unis this year. All is calm in the SEC of HS football.

Camden Co. actually ditched my favorite high school uniform for boring, Adidas techfit.

Man, I love the Wild Camden Cats.

It's not a weird angle. I think the black chin strap is throwing everyone off.

EDIT: See here

50a32af7835ee.preview-620.jpg

d-47128.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Last year my high school got new white jerseys and a yellow jersey for the playoffs, but the green jersey stayed the same-

2012.png

And this year, we're getting a green jersey to match the yellow and white.

2013.png

They look like bananas. The new ones look pretty good, especially for Russell.

spacer.png

Last year my high school got new white jerseys and a yellow jersey for the playoffs, but the green jersey stayed the same-

2012.png

2013.png

Swap the green and yellow pants and lose the white ones and it would look alot better

2012.png

2013.png

Swap the green and yellow pants and lose the white ones and it would look alot better

We actually used all three pants with the white jersey and used the yellow pants with green jerseys once last year. For some reason, our coach liked the monochrome green last year, but I'm hoping that he didn't get green pants to go with the new green jerseys.

Man, I love the Wild Camden Cats.

i do too, graduated in 2010 from there with back to back state championships :P

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Following up on the BK story, from what I've seen, we've gotten black and yellow versions of the old West Virginia jerseys. Font doesn't look too gaudy and we have a BK interlocking letter logo on the sleeves I think. No word or pictures of pants or other jerseys. Here's a pictures of what we changed from

505d269cebd8d.preview-300-202x300.jpg

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Here's my High School: South Fulton Rebels. We are getting new helmets this year and there's a new rumor about new uniforms,(a year early), but that remains to be seen. Anyway, We have had these for about 6 or 7 years. I wore them while I was in school so quite like them. Just wish we had some white pants.

11-8-09069_zps6dd71f72.jpg

11-1-09022_zps589e4a10.jpg

Here's my High School: South Fulton Rebels. We are getting new helmets this year and there's a new rumor about new uniforms,(a year early), but that remains to be seen. Anyway, We have had these for about 6 or 7 years. I wore them while I was in school so quite like them. Just wish we had some white pants.

11-8-09069_zps6dd71f72.jpg

11-1-09022_zps589e4a10.jpg

8BW14,

Is South Fulton is part of a co-op that includes Astoria? I played against Astoria in junior high. I'm from Bluffs, IL.

8BW14-no way! I grew up in Macomb about half an hour away from you. I played at MHS and graduated in 2011. I know those unis well. I went to the layotf game a few years ago against greenfield I think. Qlways loved your unis and helmets

Wow that's pretty cool. Small world, huh. Yeah that's me, #14 there as a sophomore. I graduated in 2012 and i will never forget that particular game. I love those helmets too, much better than the 49ers ripoff Coach Wilson is switching to this season.

8BW14,

Is South Fulton is part of a co-op that includes Astoria? I played against Astoria in junior high. I'm from Bluffs, IL.

Yes it is. I went to school in Astoria. Bluffs is West Central right? I remember we played baseball against you guys every year.

Archived