High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People throw around 'they look like a high school team' as an insult because, well, 99% of high school teams look like crap. See every photo in this thread for details.

I think some of these really small schools look cheap, but I think these Texas schools and other big time schools look pretty good.

I'd say it's the other way around. The big schools can afford the trendy and stupid look, but the small schools ordering out of a catalog can create some nice, traditional looks.

People throw around 'they look like a high school team' as an insult because, well, 99% of high school teams look like crap. See every photo in this thread for details.

I think some of these really small schools look cheap, but I think these Texas schools and other big time schools look pretty good.

I'd say it's the other way around. The big schools can afford the trendy and stupid look, but the small schools ordering out of a catalog can create some nice, traditional looks.

Fair enough. I think it just comes down to taste in those cases. I'll admit I can be a bit of a HS football elitist being down here in Texas. I'd love to see more unique looks from people across the country and less of "here is my HS"

Here's my alma mater Wheeling (IL) against Mundelein

IMG_7566-610x406.jpg

As you can see, Wheeling's colors are blue and gold.

So of course half of it is black and there's no gold.

yea I remember playing Wheeling in hs and they being gold and blue

Here is my alma mater. Anna-Jonesboro Wildcats (IL)

Home

4ebf46ea60bdf.image.jpg

Away

522166ce7654c.preview-620.jpg

Alternate Pants

4ca533e5d335c.preview-300.jpg

use to deer hunt around bald knob!

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

DovervsAshland_zpsae6ea007.png

Dover (OH) vs Ashland (OH). Dover has gone from scarlet jerseys to dark grey this year, using the Georgia Tech jerseys. The pants are holdovers from last year and are made by Wilson.

MassillonvsGlenOak_zps5674983c.png

Massillon Washington (OH) Tigers vs Glen Oak (OH) Eagles. Massillon has light grey unis which are new for this year. Surprised they weren't made to change shirts or tell Glen Oak to bring their green shirts.

MassillonWashingtonvsMassillonPerry_zps9

Massillon Washington vs Massillon Perry. Perry has a uniform manufacturer I hadn't seen before. MAssillon Washington, better known simply as Massillon in Ohio, has at least two helmets. The black helmet uses an orange version of the Missouri tiger but only on hte left side. White helmet is a M with a tiger stripe pattern in it. They have an awesome log known as Obie the tiger that looks way better than the letter logo.

CantonMcKinley2013homeuniform_zps99a7da6

Canton McKinley (OH) Bulldogs. New uniforms this year. Previously it was a generic Nike jersey with McKinley in large letters across the front and shoulder tv numbers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Two thoughts:

#1. What is with all these (mostly) matte helmets with numbers on one side? Never seen so many two-sided helmets in my life.

#2. Ladies and gentlemen, the "black and white cookie" helmet. Boulder Creek (Anthem, AZ):

715292.jpg

The other school is Westview from Tolleson.

Archived