Brave-Bird 08

High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

that last matchup is beautiful. Something abou those West Orange-Stark uni's seems really cool to me, with or without the 1980's type cut

West Orange-Stark actually keeps their uniforms year after year even when buying a new set. That's why some of the cuts are old school. They have one set that's actually from the late 80's they usually wear at homecoming. Seahawks DB Earl Thomas played there.

West Orange-Stark (TX) Mustangs wearing their newer road uniforms. #6 is Deionte Thompson is a sophomore with a verbal to Alabama.

628x471.jpg

Beaumont (TX) West Brook Bruins wearing white pants this week, Beaumont (TX) Central Jaguars going maroon monochrome.

628x471.jpg

Hull-Daisetta (TX) Bobcats (white) vs Kountze (TX) Lions (red)

Kountze home of the cheerleaders that put the Bible verses on signs. Story went national.

628x471.jpg628x471.jpg628x471.jpg

Is the player's name Pride or are they borrowing from Air Force? I saw Perry has TEAM on the back of their jerseys this year.

all jerseys had pride on the back of them

Is the player's name Pride or are they borrowing from Air Force? I saw Perry has TEAM on the back of their jerseys this year.

So they're all related?

the helmet bumper on 91's white helmet says "tradition" so it's probably not his name
I meant Pride on the back of the jersey.

So they're all related?

900x900px-LL-7504b074_not-sure-if-troll-

the helmet bumper on 91's white helmet says "tradition" so it's probably not his name
I meant Pride on the back of the jersey.

i know what you were talking about, but i was just talking about how there was a theme, pride, tradition ect. So it's probably not the kids name

Northwest Guilford HS - my alma mater

522ac5b4ba487.image.jpg

Northern Guilford HS - Keenan Allen (WR for the Chargers) & TJ Logan (4**** RB at UNC)

522ac6403d204.image.jpg

Northern Guilford HS - Keenan Allen (WR for the Chargers) & TJ Logan (4**** RB at UNC)

522ac6403d204.image.jpg

a nike template, on a russel jersey, and wearing adidas pants, talk about the most pieced together uniform ever

That's a Russell jersey. A lot of schools have the two manufacturers.

522ac6403d204.image.jpg

a nike template, on a russel jersey, and wearing adidas pants, talk about the most pieced together uniform ever

nike template?

93538361.jpg.7380.0_display_image.jpg?12

522ac6403d204.image.jpg

nike template?

Oh i thought it was miamis old template

My bad

522ac6403d204.image.jpg

nike template?

Oh i thought it was miamis old template

My bad

Definitely inspired by it. Pretty sure every other manufacturer came out with a similar template.

I've been posting my alma mater in these threads every year.

New Oxford H.S. (PA)

History:

When I attended, uniforms looked like 1980 Patriots with red jerseys and Pat Patriot helmets, only with a blue facemask.

Then they changed to the silver Flying Elvis helmets with red jerseys.

Then, red Flying Elvis helmets with Broncos-style jerseys with blue stripes.

20100916_083902_no1_500.jpeg20090902_105728_newoxfordhelmetright.JPG

Now, white Flying Elvis helmets this year. Looks better than silver to me.

20121121_031636_111812_sd_tgfootball1_50

522ad21f64b62.preview-300.jpg

20120907_101345_jb_1_300.jpg

20120907_101416_jb_2_300.jpg

Delone%2024%20NO%2020%20009-L.jpg

522ac5a08737a.image.jpg

Color on Color in the annual "Battle by the Bay" with the Texas City Stingarees (Orange) and the La Marque Cougars (Navy)

522ac6e86ec01.image.jpg

(League City,TX) Clear Creek Wildcats (Maroon) vs the Kingwood Mustangs (White)

52296b41698a5.image.jpg

(League City,TX) Clear Falls Knights (White) vs (Baytown) Sterling Rangers (Navy)

5222cbdf89dad.image.jpg

(League City,TX) Clear Springs Chargers (Black) vs (Galena Park, TX) North Shore Mustangs (White)