High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Case (Racine, WI)...it's been a while since I've seen my alma mater in action, usually we've had rather traditional/plain uniforms, the craziest I recall being the early-mid 2000s when we basically had a green & gold Bears helmet with a logoless green version of the Rams. The 2011 set below is pretty much par for the course (home was basically this, but switch green and white)...

4e4b416058302.preview-300.jpg

2012 looked like the Cowboys' practice jerseys...2013, though...Fresh coast Oregon. Complete with a C on the back of the helmet that looks like Oregon's O.

52182a33bf953.preview-620.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On the helmet front, Cienega has gone from two helmets to three while Chaparral has gone from three helmets to two. (Cienega had copper, then navy and now has added white. Chaparral had red, added silver in 2011, dropped it and replaced it with matte black, and then Week 10 of the season debuted white helmets; only the red and white have shown up so far in 2013.)

Case (Racine, WI)...it's been a while since I've seen my alma mater in action, usually we've had rather traditional/plain uniforms, the craziest I recall being the early-mid 2000s when we basically had a green & gold Bears helmet with a logoless green version of the Rams. The 2011 set below is pretty much par for the course (home was basically this, but switch green and white)...

4e4b416058302.preview-300.jpg

2012 looked like the Cowboys' practice jerseys...2013, though...Fresh coast Oregon. Complete with a C on the back of the helmet that looks like Oregon's O.

52182a33bf953.preview-620.jpg

I'm not too familiar with the looks of anyone south of MIlwaukee, but that Case jersey looks really good.

Massillon Tigers

2013-vs-Glenoak.gif

Here is what they wore in Week 1

2013-vs-Perry.gif

visit the Massillon Tiger Helmet Project

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/helmets.htm

2013-Black-Black-Black+helmet-1.PNG

this is what happens when you mash together Missouri and Oklahoma State

I swear, that school has more money than most non BCS schools. The stadium is great, seems more like a small D-1 school's and the facilities include (if i'm not mistaking) a indoor practice facility. They get uniforms new all the time, just cause of success they had in the 1940s and 50s...

spacer.png

Their booster club brings in more cash than some colleges in the area. They boast the most state championships. None since Ohio started playoffs.

Our booster club works very hard to give these kids everything they deserve. Massillon is a very proud program with high expectations every year. True Massillon has not yet won a state championship in the playoff era, but that should never take away from the prestige of a program.

I swear, that school has more money than most non BCS schools. The stadium is great, seems more like a small D-1 school's and the facilities include (if i'm not mistaking) a indoor practice facility. They get uniforms new all the time, just cause of success they had in the 1940s and 50s...

you can see the indoor facility here.

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/pauldavidathleticcenter.htm

and Paul Brown Tiger Stadium here

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/PBTS.htm

Massillon Tigers

2013-vs-Glenoak.gif

Here is what they wore in Week 1

2013-vs-Perry.gif

visit the Massillon Tiger Helmet Project

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/helmets.htm

2013-Black-Black-Black+helmet-1.PNG

Is this the same Massilon team that is scared to play Cleveland St. ignatius?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Their booster club brings in more cash than some colleges in the area. They boast the most state championships. None since Ohio started playoffs.

Our booster club works very hard to give these kids everything they deserve. Massillon is a very proud program with high expectations every year. True Massillon has not yet won a state championship in the playoff era, but that should never take away from the prestige of a program.

you can see the indoor facility here.

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/pauldavidathleticcenter.htm

and Paul Brown Tiger Stadium here

http://www.massillontigerhelmetproject.com/PBTS.htm

They deserve? They don't need all this crap to win games.

Just ask the Marion Local Flyers, State Champs 2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012 (which we just recently won in that stadium)

spacer.png

The West Catholic Helmet is pretty cool. I expect to see more of it now since Riddell is now offering it as a paint style.

5247ac9bdf5a6.image.jpg

Clear Springs Chargers (silver) vs Clear Brook Wolverines (black)-Springs going with the INAM (it's not about me) on the jersey in addition to the helmet. Brook has completely eliminated red from their color scheme, which is a bummer.

3d0247dee5bd2706f175cdaea73d0a8f.jpeg

Galena Park Yellow Jackets (white) vs Friendswood Mustangs (blue) - Another look at Friendswood wearing Riddells "Motion" (tech fit) jersey. GP wearing Gold helmets this year, and white pants for the first time in school history.

52450ca8454e4.image.jpg

Texas City Stingarees (white) vs Goose Creek Memorial Patriots (grey)- First time for GCM to wear those dark grey unis. Not a huge fan.

52467375c4709.image.jpg

Clear Lake Falcons (white) vs Clear Creek Wildcats (maroon) - Haven't seen a wordmark as big as Lake's since the 90's...wow

Archived