High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that stadium lit by flash light?

Yeah that's about right. We are in desperate need of new lights.

Looks like there's a cornfield behind the sidelines as well.

That would be correct, in the middle-of-nowhere, Illinois

The West Catholic Helmet is pretty cool. I expect to see more of it now since Riddell is now offering it as a paint style.

5247ac9bdf5a6.image.jpg

Clear Springs Chargers (silver) vs Clear Brook Wolverines (black)-Springs going with the INAM (it's not about me) on the jersey in addition to the helmet. Brook has completely eliminated red from their color scheme, which is a bummer.

52467375c4709.image.jpg

Clear Lake Falcons (white) vs Clear Creek Wildcats (maroon) - Haven't seen a wordmark as big as Lake's since the 90's...wow

Does Clear Brook not sport red anymore?

Look at the broad shoulder hoops on the CL Falcons!

LehQRaC.png

Livingston High School (TX)

Sonic's rabid cousin showed up my senior year (2005) and I thought it would be temporary, but it seems to be sticking around. Does anybody have any idea of where this logo came from? I'm pretty sure it's not original, because I've seen it in a couple of different places before.

944_lions081713_43_.JPG

My old high school in northeast Wisconsin, Kimberly Papermakers (red) vs Appleton North Lightning. I always liked North's logo, even if it is a little cheesy. A + N + L and a lightning bolt, pretty well done you have to admit.

24954-football-appleton-north-kimberly-5

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Whoops, that picture is a little outdated. Here are Kimberly's new digs vs Menasha Blue Jays. They also got a new helmet this year, used to be the same as the shoulder patch.

Screen_shot_2013_10_12_at_23_13_42.png

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

BFBS finally hit Katy HS. Katy has always had a Nebraska like look by keeping it simple and never had any piping or stripes on the jersey. Well, they introduced a black uniform for homecoming this past weekend. Still rather basic looking. Its just odd to see Katy in anything other than Red or White. They played Seven Lakes which is wearing an reversed color take of Syracuse's helmet. Katy prevailed 17-12 to make it their 45th consecutive regular season win.

960x540.jpg

Archived