High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

Like I said they're getting bigger in baseball. There are more and more pro guys wearing New Balance. Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez, Curtis Granderson, Nick Swisher are the main guys they pushed the first time I looked. Apparently they added the best hitter in baseball in Miguel Cabrera amongst others after looking it up again.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old high school sporting some atrocious unis from Rawlings(They make FB unis???) [swan Valley High School in Saginaw MI]:

Freeland%20vs.%20Swan%20Valley%20%28201%

11503468-standard.jpg

When I played there I always advocated for incorporation of grey/silver, but not at the expense of adding black. Terrible uniform, and sad because we made the D5 (Our school enrollment is only around 625-650ish) semi finals last year, and we're ranked #1 in the division this year. They'll probably never change from this set because it will have a "winning tradition." Barf

This is my high school. Bishop Carroll in Calgary. Our away jerseys are just the jersey colours flipped so we do have a monochrome jersey set.

1375957_622109344506645_1309113115_n_zps

Canadian high school in Calgary so we don't have the budgets, the interest nor the long enough season for special jerseys but I think we have some of the best looks in the city.

I'm #42 in the picture :D

White at home? is this normal in canada?
At least where I am, white is at home.

I'd love to see the logo up close.

Here you go.

1376347_622107034506876_118880607_n_zps5

This is our first year with those logos. Previously we wore the Arizona Cardinals logo, which the team has worn for quite a long time, hence why the logo is on the back of the jerseys. When one of our coaches tried to order more Arizona decals for this year, his supplier said we he couldn't get them anymore because of copyright (or at least that's what I heard). So now we have a Detroit Tigers situation with having a different logos on the helmet and jersey. Same with all of our team shirts and apparel having the Arizona logo.

The weird thing is, neither of those logos are our school logo. Our school logo is different as well.

Bishop-Carroll-Cardinal-logo-color_copy.

So technically we have three logos at our school and two of them are only used by the football team.

IEI5Tg1.png

BFBS finally hit Katy HS. Katy has always had a Nebraska like look by keeping it simple and never had any piping or stripes on the jersey. Well, they introduced a black uniform for homecoming this past weekend. Still rather basic looking. Its just odd to see Katy in anything other than Red or White. They played Seven Lakes which is wearing an reversed color take of Syracuse's helmet. Katy prevailed 17-12 to make it their 45th consecutive regular season win.

960x540.jpg

Katy wore these black jerseys in 2010 also, not a first.

One of my longtime friends (and fellow uni geeks) lives in Massachusetts, and these are the uniforms that are at his high school. I'm interested to see what looks this board likes the most or dislikes the most.

1. Monochrome Maroon, Grey Tri-maroon-Stripe Helmets

g12c000000000000000d514d8720f5874f3c3b2f

2. White Jersey, Grey Pants, Grey Single Stripe Helmet with Wordmark Logo

pfCZVHJ.jpg

3. White Jersey, Maroon Pants, Grey Single Stripe Helmet with Wordmark Logo (Scarcely used)

08Ow2pw.jpg

My friend says that he has never seen them personally in all white, maroon-white, or maroon-grey, but I'll still look for images that may contain those combos.

EDIT What they've worn so far this season:

Week 1: Combo 2, White-Grey

Week 2: Unknown

Week 3: Combo 2, White-Grey

Week 4: Combo 1, Monochrome Maroon

Week 5: Unknown

Week 6: Combo 2, White-Grey

Week 7: Unknown

*insert witty signature here*

He's been trying to cross promote himself but I don't think that's his logo. he doesn't have the numbers under the crown since he switched to 6. I'd have put the flag on the right chest rather than dead center.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

960x540.jpg

Cypress Springs Panthers

960x540.jpg

Langham Creek Lobos

960x540.jpg

Cool shot of two teams featured here before - the Dawson Eagles (white) vs the Friendswood Mustangs (blue)

960x540.jpg

Atascocita Eagles and Kingwood Mustangs

960x540.jpg

Elkins Knights vs Fort Bend Bush Broncos. Elkins has switched to an ugly miscolored decal. They use to have a pretty classy look.

FortBendElkins.png

With this being the last week for our conference, the Muskingum Valley League, and other schools in neighboring conferences, how about some logos? (some schools use multiple logos. Sorry if they are low quality)

Maysville Panthers

studentdesign1.png

cougarpaw.gif

Tri Valley Scotties, 2013 MVL co-champs (1st and 2nd in the MVL share the league Title)

Dresden-Tri-Valley-High-School-Scotties-

Philo Electrics, also 2013 co-champs

Philo-Electrics-logo-ARTICLE.jpg

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Sheridan Generals, one of the most dominating teams up until last season

Sheridan-Generals-logo-ARTICLE.jpg

Crooksville Ceramics (closest thing I could find, but they use the star a lot for some reason)

crooksville.png

New Lexington (same case as Crooksville)

new-lexington-oh.gif

Morgan Raiders (my school)(Ditto on NL and C-Ville only the red mask should be navy)

morgan.png

West Muskingum Tornadoes

WM%20tornado.jpg

John Glenn (Yes, the Astronaut) Muskies

Muskie_Graphic.gif

Zanesville Blue Devils. Not in the MVL, but worth posting

Devils%20logo%201%20(original%20-%20no%2

Yup. Murica for ya.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Zanesville' s in my old high school's league, the East Central Ohio League.

They dominated everyone this year. The top two schools in our league for the past decade, Tri-Valley and Sheridan, lost big to Zanesville. Also, Zanesville finished 10-0 for only the second time in school history. May I ask what school you went to? The closest schools to me in that conference that I know of (besides Zanesville) are Fort Frye (30-40 minutes), Marietta (50-60 minutes), and River View (60-80 minutes). I'm not sure how old you are, but I remember my dad telling me that River View used to be in the MVL and switched to the ECOL over a decade ago.

Here is what Zanesville did to our top teams, the first time they played an MVL team in football since THE THIRTIES!

Week 3

Zanesville: 49

Sheridan: 7

Week 4

Zanesville: 52

Tri-Valley: 7

Its been a crazy year in our league. In Week 5, the closest game was 37-14. In Week 8, the closest was 35-13. In the past few seasons, the top 5 in the league, usually TV, Sheridan, Philo, Maysville, and John Glenn. Maysville and JG usually lose the last two games and Philo goes .500 the last two games until TV and Sheridan are the last two standing.

On a personal note, my school won their first game tonight against West Muskingum 21-6. Its been a rough year. This was the best defensive performance scoring-wise all year. Coming in, their lowest allowed was 46 points and have a combined score of 106-516 (about 11-52 average game score). For Morgan, they scored for the first time since Week 5 when we lost 14-42 to Sheridan. Our total score was 76-447 (about 8-45 average game score).

Archived