High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

8BW14,

Is South Fulton is part of a co-op that includes Astoria? I played against Astoria in junior high. I'm from Bluffs, IL.

Yes it is. I went to school in Astoria. Bluffs is West Central right? I remember we played baseball against you guys every year.
Yes Bluffs now co-ops with Winchester and are West Central. When I was in high school we didn't co-op. I graduated in 1994. I don't know how we didn't co-op though. There were less than 100 in our high school. There were 17 kids in my senior class. We still managed to have one of the best Class A baseball teams in the state though.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year my high school got new white jerseys and a yellow jersey for the playoffs, but the green jersey stayed the same-

2012.png

And this year, we're getting a green jersey to match the yellow and white.

2013.png

Picture day was today. New green jersey with yellow pants looked amazing.

Not a good picture, but it's the first one on Instagram.

image-1.jpg

One of our Suburban Conference Schools (Kansas City), Liberty High School Blue Jays, went with the Oregon Ducks themed unis & helmet. IMO - yuck!

LibertyHelmetampwinguni_zpsbca286a5.jpgLibertywinghelmet2013_zpsc99f8580.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Raytown South HS Cardinals unis from 2009 to 2012 - they are getting new ones for this year. I have seen the concept images, but can't post them yet as the team has not seen them.

The kids know they are getting new uniforms but coach is keeping them under wraps until the start of school later in August.

Casey_RS_zps30fb159e.jpgRSvsKearney_zpsb87977d1.jpg

RSvsRaytown2012_zpsf9686eaa.jpg

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Heres my alma mater's current away jerseys. Humboldt, IA. School nickname is the Wildcats. Not sure if they're getting home versions of this, this year or not.

Football_20122013_4B876679FA036.jpg

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Last year my high school got new white jerseys and a yellow jersey for the playoffs, but the green jersey stayed the same-

2012.png

And this year, we're getting a green jersey to match the yellow and white.

2013.png

Picture day was today. New green jersey with yellow pants looked amazing.

Not a good picture, but it's the first one on Instagram.

image-1.jpg

Funny how all the high school teams I see with the off the shelf Russell stuff look a lot better than Georgia Tech does with their crap.

8BW14,

Is South Fulton is part of a co-op that includes Astoria? I played against Astoria in junior high. I'm from Bluffs, IL.

Yes it is. I went to school in Astoria. Bluffs is West Central right? I remember we played baseball against you guys every year.
Yes Bluffs now co-ops with Winchester and are West Central. When I was in high school we didn't co-op. I graduated in 1994. I don't know how we didn't co-op though. There were less than 100 in our high school. There were 17 kids in my senior class. We still managed to have one of the best Class A baseball teams in the state though.

Co-ops are so foreign to me having studied AZ high school football for years. There's only one, and it's an all-sports co-op between two schools that last year had 56 combined students. (They even play football, too!)

New helmets for South Fulton. I like them, but I still prefer the old ones. They got some new Under Armour uniforms, that were revealed at the annual golf outing. I'm not a fan, but i will get some pics of them in action later.

sfrnew2013helmet_zps93cd9028.jpg

(my brother's helmet)

Heres my alma mater's current away jerseys. Humboldt, IA. School nickname is the Wildcats. Not sure if they're getting home versions of this, this year or not.

Football_20122013_4B876679FA036.jpg

I think our schools have almost the exact same jerseys

50b6e4efbabd9.image.jpg

spacer.png

New helmets for South Fulton. I like them, but I still prefer the old ones. They got some new Under Armour uniforms, that were revealed at the annual golf outing. I'm not a fan, but i will get some pics of them in action later.

sfrnew2013helmet_zps93cd9028.jpg

(my brother's helmet)

Did South Fulton change colors?

Edit: Never mind. I see green on the blue or purple jersey now.

One of our Suburban Conference Schools (Kansas City), Liberty High School Blue Jays, went with the Oregon Ducks themed unis & helmet. IMO - yuck!

I saw a promo on Metro Sports for this set but I did not think it was going to be Liberty. Does not fit the Blue Jays at all and it looks like a cheap knock off.

My school's new home jerseys look like this:

th_newblackjersey.jpg

The white pants we have (from nike) feature this strange orange design on the side, which doesn't match the UCLA/LSU style striped black jerseys. I like these jerseys, even though its a stock design from Russell.

2zdohky.jpg

I saw a promo on Metro Sports for this set but I did not think it was going to be Liberty. Does not fit the Blue Jays at all and it looks like a cheap knock off.

It looks like a different graphic. Like I know its suppose to be the Duck Wings but they seem to have gotten the same treatment all the Michigan knockoff helmets get by changing the design so only the college has the "true" look. Anybody else think the look upside down compared to UO?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

It looks like a different graphic. Like I know its suppose to be the Duck Wings but they seem to have gotten the same treatment all the Michigan knockoff helmets get by changing the design so only the college has the "true" look. Anybody else think the look upside down compared to UO?
Ya they are upside down

Got these pix from the online Liberty New Paper (don't know the name) The HS site also has a pix on the website as well.

One of the players wore the helmet to the Missouri-Kansas All-Star Football game played in June @ Lee's Summit North HS.

LibertyhelmetwingsMoASG2013_zpsc56f77b8.

Archived