High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

One of our Suburban Conference Schools (Kansas City), Liberty High School Blue Jays, went with the Oregon Ducks themed unis & helmet. IMO - yuck!

LibertyHelmetampwinguni_zpsbca286a5.jpgLibertywinghelmet2013_zpsc99f8580.jpg

I saw a promo on Metro Sports for this set but I did not think it was going to be Liberty. Does not fit the Blue Jays at all and it looks like a cheap knock off.

It looks like a different graphic. Like I know its suppose to be the Duck Wings but they seem to have gotten the same treatment all the Michigan knockoff helmets get by changing the design so only the college has the "true" look. Anybody else think the look upside down compared to UO?
Ya they are upside down

Ducks_LiquidLightning_unedited%20copy.jpLibertywinghelmet2013_zpsc99f8580.jpg

So it looks like the graphic has been flipped upside down along with the feathers being altered to appear to be going to correct way.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we have always been purple, white and green. the green has always been darker, not kelly like that, if that's what you mean.

I just realized the helmet is purple. I thought it was black. I'm a little color blind.

No we have always been purple, white and green. the green has always been darker, not kelly like that, if that's what you mean.

I just realized the helmet is purple. I thought it was black. I'm a little color blind.

Yeah its not really a good pic. The lighting is bad, but the helmets are a really nice metallic purple.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but most of the pictures in this thread are blocked on my work computer.

This is Mingo Central High:

BRmr3TpCQAAMJ-O.jpg

I'm actually digging this helmet. Looks like a lot of work was put into it considering it's high school.

Yea, I agree. My instincts tell me to hate this, but I really like it.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Sorry if this has already been posted, but most of the pictures in this thread are blocked on my work computer.

BRmr3TpCQAAMJ-O.jpg

I'm actually digging this helmet. Looks like a lot of work was put into it considering it's high school.

That color scheme is beautiful.

BRmr3TpCQAAMJ-O.jpg

I LOVE almost everything about that helmet, even the matte finish..... but that stripe is just too wide in the back for my taste. (I know it's supposed to mimic the pick axe.)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

BRmr3TpCQAAMJ-O.jpg

I LOVE almost everything about that helmet, even the matte finish..... but that stripe is just too wide in the back for my taste. (I know it's supposed to mimic the pick axe.)

I agree with all of you. that is one sexy helmet. My school plays an away scrimmage tonight, so I'll try and get pics of the new helmets up tomorrow.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

547639_1.jpg

My high school: the Morgan Raiders! (Navy home) I looked on MaxPreps.com, and it says we are barely inside the top 10,500 schools at 10,492 and we are 572nd in the state. I predict my school to have a good year though. Yep, we should be 3-7 at best :P

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

547639_1.jpg

My high school: the Morgan Raiders! (Navy home) I looked on MaxPreps.com, and it says we are barely inside the top 10,500 schools at 10,492 and we are 572nd in the state. I predict my school to have a good year though. Yep, we should be 3-7 at best :P

3-7 is a suitable record for a team named the Raiders. Maybe the NFL team should take note. :P

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Here in Glendale(yes the same Clown College city), the teams of the Glendale Union High School District has a ban on colored helmets. For once I want to see what a helmet that isn't white looks like

Here in Glendale(yes the same Clown College city), the teams of the Glendale Union High School District has a ban on colored helmets. For once I want to see what a helmet that isn't white looks like

Does it have something to do with people thinking white helmets are cooler?

To show uniformity towards the district. Of all nine schools, all must wear white helmets.

To show uniformity towards the district. Of all nine schools, all must wear white helmets.

Maybe it's just cheaper to order/recondition plain white helmets?

My school district had/has 2 high schools and 5 middle schools and they all have white helmets. I think it's because it's cheaper, I'm really not sure, though but that's what a coach told me in middle school.

BRmr3TpCQAAMJ-O.jpg

I agree with all of you. that is one sexy helmet. My school plays an away scrimmage tonight, so I'll try and get pics of the new helmets up tomorrow.
My opinion is no different. Such a great helmet.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived