High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old high school, Woodstock (GA), got new silver helmets this season. Used to be Navy.

BSZGd7oIAAA3bWD.jpg

Guess that was one way to kill their Ole Miss look. Have you seen Etowah's new uniforms yet? (Hint: Dark Grey)

I saw one pop up on my Facebook feed. Disgusting. I don't know if this means we are dropping the black or not, but it doesn't work.

Also Woodstock needs the navy lid. Also hope they aren't going mono-maroon at home this tear. Navy-Maroon-Silver >> Silver-Maroon-Maroon. Road doesn't look awful with silver, but navy would be better.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Bishop Gorman Las Vegas, is the oregon of high school football as you can see here, they have many more uniforms than shown here.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=2b2090c9-ad97-4aff-9c2b-7c8954ac71e8&page=12

Are they even that good? LV has never been a hotbed of hs football but then again I really don't follow it much.

Pretty good only national team nevada has to offer, they beat some out of state teams every year and stomp on in state competition. Usually finish in top 25.

Why do so many high schools have home and road uniforms that don't even come close to matching? I know they're most likely ordering them from catalogs, but wouldn't common sense dictate that they ought to order team-color and white versions of the same template?

My guess is that they only order one set each year. I know it doesn't apply to all high schools, but most don't exactly have loads of money to throw into brand new home and away sets for a season. So, one season they'll get new home uniforms, the following they'll get new away's.

I guess they could get the same template, though. Unless it's not available any longer.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Why do so many high schools have home and road uniforms that don't even come close to matching? I know they're most likely ordering them from catalogs, but wouldn't common sense dictate that they ought to order team-color and white versions of the same template?

My guess is that they only order one set each year. I know it doesn't apply to all high schools, but most don't exactly have loads of money to throw into brand new home and away sets for a season. So, one season they'll get new home uniforms, the following they'll get new away's.

I guess they could get the same template, though. Unless it's not available any longer.

ya my school did this, we had old aways with new homes my junior year, and then we got a set of aways to match our homes my senior year, and then my junior year of college they changed atleast the homes again

Here are some more teams in the West Michigan area.

Grand Rapids Kenowa Hills with some nice Nike Uniforms and Greenville in the purple.

11503749-standard.jpg

Is it wrong that it bothers me that a team from Greenville is wearing purple?

With that said, I present to you the Greenville(IL) Comets

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Bishop Gorman Las Vegas, is the oregon of high school football as you can see here, they have many more uniforms than shown here.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=2b2090c9-ad97-4aff-9c2b-7c8954ac71e8&page=12

Wow. I wish I went to that school.

"Nike has furnished the program with seven different jerseys and three more are on the way."

Holy crap, 10 jersey's. How many jersey's does Oregon have, i count 6 that i can think of

Wow. I wish I went to that school.

"Nike has furnished the program with seven different jerseys and three more are on the way."

Holy crap, 10 jersey's. How many jersey's does Oregon have, i count 6 that i can think of

Well it seems like they get a new one every year or two and recycle their old ones. Not like 7 a year , but more like 7 over 4-5 years or so.

Awesome facility, but i would imagine a program like that would have more than 5000 seats, that's relatively small.

Grand Rapids Kenowa Hills with some nice Nike Uniforms and Greenville in the purple.

11503749-standard.jpg

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

I hate when team's have a color in their name, but don't where it in their uniforms.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

11503749-standard.jpg

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

Yeah I know it's really sad when everything in Greenville is Green like all the water towers are green but I have only been there once and that was for a football game 2 years ago. The team is the yellow jackets though so they kind of can't be green but they could have come up with a different mascot.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

11503749-standard.jpg

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

Yeah I know it's really sad when everything in Greenville is Green like all the water towers are green but I have only been there once and that was for a football game 2 years ago. The team is the yellow jackets though so they kind of can't be green but they could have come up with a different mascot.

well they could have been yellow jackets with green stripes

Some pics of our new matte helmets from our scrimmage last week. The players don't get the eagle wings decals till the first game, so I'll post those Saturday. Our away uniforms have been the same since Taylor Heinicke went here, but they are classy looking. I still wish we'd add some pants stripes though.

n0i.pngjyt.png

16tp.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My old high school, Woodstock (GA), got new silver helmets this season. Used to be Navy.

BSZGd7oIAAA3bWD.jpg

Guess that was one way to kill their Ole Miss look. Have you seen Etowah's new uniforms yet? (Hint: Dark Grey)

I saw one pop up on my Facebook feed. Disgusting. I don't know if this means we are dropping the black or not, but it doesn't work.

Also Woodstock needs the navy lid. Also hope they aren't going mono-maroon at home this tear. Navy-Maroon-Silver >> Silver-Maroon-Maroon. Road doesn't look awful with silver, but navy would be better.

But we owned the Ole Miss look. The navy was just classic Woodstock. I'm guessing we're trying to claim Silver and Cardinal because Creekview and River Ridge both use navy. And no I haven't seen Ghettowah Etowah's new ones. Any shots on the ajc.com by chance?

I think we're still Blue-Silver for normal home games and Cardinal-Silver for Etowah and Senior night. Who knows though, so much has changed since I left they and Coach Budde took over. Funny to hear the people down here in Valdosta talk about Coach O'Brian and how they should of never let him go.

Speaking of Etowah, WTH happened to their scoreboard? I was home earlier in the month and showing my friends around and well...there wasn't a scoreboard to been seen.

Edit: Just found the Etowah pics....ehhhhhh. No helmet sticker???? And for some reason I remember them pulling a stunt like this in the 07 or 08 season. Or maybe they've just had a history of really bad uniforms lately. Doesn't help they were playing against Sequoyah and their beauties.

051%20640x424.jpg

179%20-640x424.jpg

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

11503749-standard.jpg

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

I hate when team's have a color in their name, but don't where it in their uniforms.

Greenville shares their color scheme with Greenville College, I don't think it's a good thing...

Archived