High School Football Uniforms 2013 (Keep it Interesting)

Brave-Bird 08

Here are some more teams in the West Michigan area.

Grand Rapids Kenowa Hills with some nice Nike Uniforms and Greenville in the purple.

11503749-standard.jpg

Is it wrong that it bothers me that a team from Greenville is wearing purple?

With that said, I present to you the Greenville(IL) Comets

5056a218f25a7.image.jpg

I hate when team's have a color in their name, but don't where it in their uniforms.

When I played HS basketball, we played against the Greencastle Blue Devils, who wore yellow (or athletic gold) uniforms at home (with navy numerals).

STILL annoys me 20 years later.

87Redskins.png

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can Google pics if you want, but keeping with the schools with a color in their name that don't match the uniforms I've got 3 in SC.

Greenville Red Raiders (Red, white, black)

Blue Ridge Tigers (Black, Red, White)

Blackville-Hilda Hawks (Burgundy, Ath Gold)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

New Seminole High School -Pinellas County Logo, Helmet, and jerseys. We're not known for our football, but we got a new coach and could be better this season. Nice upgrade compared to our old Iowa Hawkeye logo.

Helmet

xn5kxi.jpg

Away:

153uwbk.png

No home yet, first game tonight. They looked good today at school, should look even better on the field.

New Seminole High School -Pinellas County Logo, Helmet, and jerseys. We're not known for our football, but we got a new coach and could be better this season. Nice upgrade compared to our old Iowa Hawkeye logo.

Helmet

xn5kxi.jpg

Away:

153uwbk.png

No home yet, first game tonight. They looked good today at school, should look even better on the field.

A lot better looking than a couple years ago. Still see the county schools are all using that same stock Nike pants. At least my alma mater (East Lake) still has the best looking helmet in the county.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

You can Google pics if you want, but keeping with the schools with a color in their name that don't match the uniforms I've got 3 in SC.

Greenville Red Raiders (Red, white, black)

Blue Ridge Tigers (Black, Red, White)

Blackville-Hilda Hawks (Burgundy, Ath Gold)

I know of Greenwood HS in SC that wears black & yellow.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Helmet

xn5kxi.jpg

Away:

153uwbk.png

Yes, defenitely improved. Big game against Osceola tonight, Ill be at the game. Best rivalry in the county for sure. You guys have the Eagle helmet, right?

Did this guy just quote and reply to himself? And ask himself a question?

Edit: think he just quoted the wrong post

Yeah I think he was replying to my post, apparently the quotes got messed up lol.

And yes we have the metallic blue helmets with the eagle wings.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yeah I think he was replying to my post, apparently the quotes got messed up lol.

My bad. I swear im not going psycho.

My bad. I swear im not going psycho.

No, you're not going psycho. You made a simple mistake.

Funny, I used yto live in Pinellas County in the early 2000s amd Seminole was always one of the teams to beat in county. What happened to them?

Also I noticed the logo is exactly the same as a locals chool here in Knoxville called Hardin Valley.

620111028203722001_t607.JPG

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

I never thought I'd post my old high school's unis in here, but then I saw pics:

The River Ridge Royal Knights visited the Land O Lakes Gators last night. These road unis are new for 2013. The camo isnt bad, but knowing the head coach there's probably some military symbolism with it. As for the Gators, thats a new helmet I believe. The eye of a gator on the right side and the players number on the left side.

1209235_481835285245230_668270007_n.jpg

Funny, I used yto live in Pinellas County in the early 2000s amd Seminole was always one of the teams to beat in county. What happened to them?

Also I noticed the logo is exactly the same as a locals chool here in Knoxville called Hardin Valley.

620111028203722001_t607.JPG

It's stock art.

Some highlights of helmets from Arizona's first week: Canyon del Oro, Saguaro (Cats), Apache Junction, Pinnacle (gunmetal gray), Boulder Creek (split side, need to see some decals).

Archived