World Cup of Beer Pong

JCRGraphix

There are actually two possible explanations for Sweden's tiger stripes. Some Swedish historians claim that tiger stripes serve as a memorial to the Royal Beer Pong Squad that competed in the 1658 King's Beere Bounce Games held in the Swedish Gold Coast. Although most of you are well aware of the Swedish Gold Coast (Swedish colony of West Africa from 1650-1663), and the Beere Bounce Massacre of 1658, I will explain for some of you who are newer to the sport. The entire team was killed by a tiger who was believed to be set loose by Danish prospectors. Since the incident, the Swedish Beer Pong Team has worn tiger stripes.

Another alternate explanation is that I was going for an over-the-top bowling shirt look, and nothing is more over-the-top than tiger stripes.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are actually two possible explanations for Sweden's tiger stripes. Some Swedish historians claim that tiger stripes serve as a memorial to the Royal Beer Pong Squad that competed in the 1658 King's Beere Bounce Games held in the Swedish Gold Coast. Although most of you are well aware of the Swedish Gold Coast (Swedish colony of West Africa from 1650-1663), and the Beere Bounce Massacre of 1658, I will explain for some of you who are newer to the sport. The entire team was killed by a tiger who was believed to be set loose by Danish prospectors. Since the incident, the Swedish Beer Pong Team has worn tiger stripes.

Another alternate explanation is that I was going for an over-the-top bowling shirt look, and nothing is more over-the-top than tiger stripes.

I'm going to take option #1!

We're still waiting on:

JohnnyRfl - Netherlands

ThePeam - Japan
thepjguy - Guam
If at 11:59PM EST, I have not received them, there will be a play-in between:
JCRGraphix - Norway
oaklandhusker - Luxembourg
kevsim1 - Seychelles
and -bombshell- any other designs I receive between now and 7:30PM EST!!!
Blam... get designing!!!

Wow, withholding my general dislike for Luxembourg (Husker knows what I'm talking about) that's a great design, I enjoy Setchelles as well. I have to ask, why are the Norwigan players not wearing crazy shorts like the Norweigian curlers wear crazy pants.

By disling for luxembourg, I mean the country, don't like the country

Archived