World Cup of Beer Pong

JCRGraphix

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have time I might try and do Japan...by the way what font are you using for the information (like city, etc.).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sig_zps59dc7d9c.png

NEWSGG copy.png

What if the actual logo itself isn't 1200x1200, but the image is 1200x1200? I was going to make the logo 1200x1200, but it was going to look really sloppy and pixelated if I had done it that way.

Exact same thing with me.

Alternate Logos aren't needed, are they?

No, but they're more than welcome.

When is the deadline for this? If I have some time, I'd like to try the ancient Israelite tribe of Joseph.

Let's say 11:59pm EST Friday August 9, then we'll vote.

If I have time I might try and do Japan...by the way what font are you using for the information (like city, etc.).

You got it. Also, the font I used on the Freedom Hawks was NFL.

What if the actual logo itself isn't 1200x1200, but the image is 1200x1200? I was going to make the logo 1200x1200, but it was going to look really sloppy and pixelated if I had done it that way.

That's fine.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... the moment you've all been waiting for...

worldcup_zps6ae88a54.png

The World Cup of Beer Pong

This is going to work kind of like the NCAA Yakball threads, where the first 32 people that sign up choose a country to design a beer pong team for. Then, I will randomly group them, and we'll have a "playoff" where everybody can vote for the best design.

Rules for submission:

1. Each country will have a dark home, light away, and alternate uniform.

2. Each country will have a unique crest (at least 1200x1200 or .svg) designed by YOU.

3. Each country will have a unique beer pong table.

Once your crest, uniforms, and table designs are finalized email them to me (jcrgraphix@ymail.com) with a transparent background, and I'll put them into the 2013 World Cup of Beer Pong Media Guide. Feel free to post your designs here for c/c.

I currently have the table and uniform in .bmp (paint), .psd (photoshop) and .xcf (gimp) If somebody more talented wants to convert it to vector, that would be great!

Here are the templates

So far we have:

lancealot - Australia

JCRGraphix - Kazakhstan

JCRGraphix - Croatia

Pens7637 - Germany

nas1787 - Papua New Guinea

Griffinmarlins - Cherokee Nation

OlavoP - Brazil

JohnnyRfl - Netherlands

abqryan - South Africa

kevsim1 - Vatican City

mr.nascar13 - United States

oaklandhusker - Beit Yosef

ThePeam - Japan

Jimmy1 - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

I've included this picture from by WBPA project for an example (for more check out my WBPA thread). Sign up before your favorite country is taken, and good luck designers!

freedomhawks_zps924324f9.png

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS 11:59 EST FRIDAY, AUGUST 9.

I think you should make the deadline letters bigger.

Archived