JCRGraphix

World Cup of Beer Pong

Yay! More entries!!!

Here's lost_limey's Monaco.

Wow, you're template makes even my junky concept look awesome.

That's a very good job making them look completely different from Poland, despite the very similar flags.

Yeah, between Monaco, Poland and Indonesia I was worried about flag similarity influencing uniform similarity.

Qatar uniforms look cool and Monaco table as well.

Glad you liked the table!

The following people have completed and sent me their designs.

lost_limey - Monaco

The following people have not.

lost_limey - Jamaica

Rectified

Wait a minute I can't make that deadline... I'm canping until the first... can you please extend it.

Is that last spot still open. I'll try if so. Djibouti would be my country of choice.

I am impressed at how quickly you are putting everyones work onto your template and uploading JCR. Mine was almost instant!

There is also a lot of great work posted so far. It will be an interesting contest.

This thread is full of win. Great job everyone and especially JCR for putting it all together. :D

This thread is full of win. Great job everyone and especially JCR for putting it all together. :D

Amen.

Thanks for all the kind words! Work was pretty hectic today, so I won't be able to post the entries I've received until tonight when I get back to the house.

Is that last spot still open. I'll try if so. Djibouti would be my country of choice.

You've got it.

Wait a minute I can't make that deadline... I'm canping until the first... can you please extend it.

Unfortunately because of other projects I have that are going on (some of them paid), I have to keep the deadline, however, the way it's going to work is there will be the bracket for Gold (winner) and Silver (runner-up), but also a loser's bracket for Bronze. I can give your first round opponent a bye and enter you into the loser's bracket, so you can still win bronze.

Ok, I'm back at the house, so time to upload designs.

First up is lost_limey's Jamaica

jamaica.png