Sign in to follow this  
Dray

Milwaukee Bucks Alternate

what do you think of my Milwaukee Bucks alternate uniformogbd46.png

not really i just thought it would look good with the red

It does look good. It's just a bit odd that you used colors that aren't in any other logo or jersey in the team. It's like the Red Wings wearing a blue jersey.

I would make the gradiation inserts shades of green. The pink is not going to work for a pro team.

ya more green and white is needed in this jersey, it looks like something santa claus would wear

It does look good. It's just a bit odd that you used colors that aren't in any other logo or jersey in the team. It's like the Red Wings wearing a blue jersey.

are you talking about the side of the jersey with the different gradients or the red color itself

are you talking about the side of the jersey with the different gradients or the red color itself

Both

Being from the Milwaukee area, I'd say the consensus here is for the team to go back to dark green, lime green, and white as the colors and ditch the red. Their current unis are horrible.