My 2014 ACC Football Series

GriffinM6

Next is the hated Vagina Tech Chokies. I hate to say it, but I love their uniforms now when they wear the right combinations, but I feel they are one of those teams that needs a modern uniform, so I did just that. I must say that even though I hate the team, this set looks fantastic.

Home

t1nm.png

Home 2

q0f4.png

Away

ovv.png

Away 2

8ov7.png

Alternate

t6x8.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate updated in original VT post.

No to the number font. Square doesn't look good. And the second helmet isn't necessary, as the first is good enough on its own and works with both colors.

I used that font, because it matches the logo. IMO it works for them. I also agree with you on the alternate helmet.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm not a fan of the helmet, tbh. The rest of the set is nice, but I think a maroon helmet with the white-orange-white stripe down the middle would look better. Just my two cents. I agree with you on the number font as I think it matches the logo nicely.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Coming from a tech fan, I don't like that helmet, I like the classic maroon helmet. Maybe an orange and/or white for an alternate, and yes, change the number font

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived