NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right decision, poor execution.

Pass got tipped, so who knows. Moreno was open, though.

Well, obviously hadn't seen that prior to the comment, but that's a result of Seattle's pass rush just being so quick and efficient. Denver hasn't seen anything like this all season.

It's not an overwhelmingly great pass rush, or I should say it hasn't been this season, so I don't know what the issue is. The line has held serve against better. Frustrating, but life goes on.

IUe6Hvh.png

Sadly this reminds me of the 2007 game against the Chargers.

When Clark fumbled the opening return and San Diego scored off of it, it just all snowballed from there.

That first snap set things in motion and it just snowballed through the entire first half.

Here's to hoping we see the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history.

Defense is playing well, so that's not entirely true.

Disagree. They have been awful on third down vs the pass. First two drives they had a chances to get Seattle off the field no points. And dumb penalty cost them 4 points on the third drive.

Is it a true fact that the fans nearest to the halftime performer must act all giddy and happy for the camera? Because it looks like a lot of people are out of breath from the constant jumping for Bruno Mars.

yes they are paid to be down there and act like that

Thought it was a pretty solid halftime show.

Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers singer look like a Gay Mexican couple.

lol

Not perfect, but an improvement from Black Eyed Peas and Madonna, freaking Madonna!

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers part was pretty decent, I actually find both of the artists' pretty tolerable.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived