NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Plus, they had arguably the best NFl team from 06-09 and still couldn't even MAKE a super bowl. I would argue about the Redskins being mediocre, but simply put. There are a lot more mediocre teams than the Redskins.

It's probably because the Redskins haven't been mediocre since 1997, they've been awful. Since 1991, their last Super Bowl, they've had only 2 division championships.

While in that same span, the Cowboys have 8, the Eagles have 6 and the Giants have 5.

BOOM! You've been dfwabel-ed

Maybe what you should now know is of the team since you're up past your bedtime is that of the years since then, expectations were twice. DAL isn't special and neither are you. The price of steel because of the construction market in China is the reason nothing will never be everything always.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great first half for the Bucs if you take away Deshaun Gholdson derping it up on that last drive. They've gotta cut that :censored: out, STAT.

That play is the only reason the Dolphins have a chance to comeback

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Friggin' Matt Flynn. Greatest NFL career of all time. Can't forget that he's married to this in between getting paid to barely play professional football.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

jGWEnO3.png

Expected rams80 to post something like this.

You may now begin "This was all Incognito/Martin's fault. It was the off-field activity that cost the Phins the win, blah blah blah..." talk

No thanks. I'll wait for Stephen A. and Bayless to go at it on "First Take" tomorrow.

Friggin' Matt Flynn. Greatest NFL career of all time. Can't forget that he's married to this in between getting paid to barely play professional football.

Pretty much...at least it was until he decided to sign with my Packers. If it were me, I'd take my money, my beautiful wife, my Super Bowl ring, and my CTE-free brain and call it a day.

BB52Big.jpg

Pretty much...at least it was until he decided to sign with my Packers. If it were me, I'd take my money, my beautiful wife, my Super Bowl ring, and my CTE-free brain and call it a day.

Psh. You know that eventual SB40 MVP/unfortune google image search result Scott Tolzien will be the next Matt Flynn.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That's probably my favorite Bucs win. EVER.

U 4 REALZ?

Joe-Gruden.jpg

Oh yeah? I'll call your bluff and raise you one:

Barber-McNabb.jpeg

The Super Bowl obviously meant more.

The win over the Eagles to close down the Vet and erase what happened the previous two postseasons there, where the Bucs didn't score a single TD in either game, was the sweetest feeling in the world. Obviously, our friend is overstating things for effect. In reality, that will probably always be my all-time favorite victory for the Bucs, and that's the case regardless of whether they are a sad sack franchise or a successful one.

--

Re: Matt Flynn, I know at some point I basically said he is the NFL equivalent of John Paciorek. If none of you know who John Paciorek is, look him up.

spacer.png

Archived