Cujo

NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

14 points in 54 seconds for... the Bills?

They are gonna blow it... Right?

Anything is possible with the Bills. They could hang 54 on the Jets, or the Jets could win this game 54-20.

I don't like the apparent need to dress up in camo, but it is pretty cool to see guys in uniform on the sideline jumping up and down cheering an interception. More of that, less uni defacement.

Also, tornado on the ground ~50 miles from an NFL game? Crazy.

Ok since the nfl will only allow one helmet why not have a helmet sized sticker to just cover the whole thing like with the bucs?

So far the Falcons are playing steak to the Bucs' starving sharks.

Watch Tampa end up going 8-8 and keeping Greg Schiano.

The Falcons are playing like they have one foot on the bus back to the airport. They're just dreadful today (it's 31-6 Bucs).

With that said, I don't know what to think about next Thursday night. The Saints might dismantle them or it could be the usual dogfight.

The Falcons are Clowning for Clowney. I don't think you'll have to worry about a dogfight.

The 1-8 Bucs are about to hang have hung 40 on Atlanta. Damn...

@ TFoA, that's why I would much rather the Falcons be a middling 7-9 than this bad. Don't want them drafting in the top 10.

The 1-8 Bucs are about to hang 40 on Atlanta. Damn...

@ TFoA, that's why I would much rather the Falcons be a middling 7-9 than this bad. Don't want them drafting in the top 10.

Which is exactly why I'm totally okay with them punting on the season. Take your top pick, cut some deadweight, and retool for 2014. This season has been an absolute dumpster fire and if anything it's a reality check: Maybe they'll actually build a team from the inside-out and/or do more than just rely on simply warm bodies to play defense. Only way the season would have been worse was if the team actually went 7-9.

Now here's something you don't see too often...the Falcons pulled Ryan in favor of Dominique Davis, who led a couple of nice drives. Now he's hurt so Ryan is playing again in relief of his relief.

OK, I know its early, but Kaepernick is struggling going against a tough Saints pass D, yet SF has called 7 passes to 2 runs. The Saints run D is pretty weak, and this matchup seems tailor made to hit them hard up the gut. Brutal injury for Greer there, probably an ACL tear.

God, the Redskins suck. First home game the Eagles win all season has to be against us... wouldn't be surprised if we went 4-12. Worst part is, there's no point for them to tank.

Goddamnit how did the Rams lose to Atlanta?

It is not a good day for Arizona's Andre Ellington as Jason Babin picks up his braids.

BZTLAZICAAAcrK9_crop_north.jpg?w=759&h=5

babin.gif

Da Bears win a 5 1/2 hour slugfest in OT.(Obviously thanks to the weather as to why it went long).

Head shots and helmet-to-helmet hits need to be reviewable. Seems like half the time, the refs get it wrong. This rule is such a goddamn joke.

:angered: you refs. One of the worst calls I've seen this year.

That was absolute garbage. That's the second time the refs have straight up handed the game to the Saints on an absolutely trash call. I've lost so much interest in this terrible league this year because of calls like that.