NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

I want three big fat Richard Shermans to play DL, 4 big strong Richard Shermans for LB, two Richard Sherman (as is) for CB, then slightly stronger Richard Shermans for SS and FS.

That guy is awesome. 10 seconds after making a great play in a game where he's obviously hyped up, he's not going to say "we just are taking it one game at a time, we caught a couple of breaks but we have to keep working at it because Denver's a good team, etc." No. I want a guy who plays with that kind of passion and who takes things personally. He didn't swear, he didn't go on a tirade that needed to be censored, he didn't threaten anyone (except apparently white midwesterners who find any colored person scary), he's just a guy who just got done playing an intense game and gave you a gimpse into his world.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want three big fat Richard Shermans to play DL, 4 big strong Richard Shermans for LB, two Richard Sherman (as is) for CB, then slightly stronger Richard Shermans for SS and FS.

That guy is awesome. 10 seconds after making a great play in a game where he's obviously hyped up, he's not going to say "we just are taking it one game at a time, we caught a couple of breaks but we have to keep working at it because Denver's a good team, etc." No. I want a guy who plays with that kind of passion and who takes things personally. He didn't swear, he didn't go on a tirade that needed to be censored, he didn't threaten anyone (except apparently white midwesterners who find any colored person scary), he's just a guy who just got done playing an intense game and gave you a gimpse into his world.

Exactly. My mother was saying that he shouldn't of acted that way, but he was in the moment, and still pumped up. I would feel the same way if I were him.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The Broncos are making their 7th Super Bowl appearance. 6 of those have come with #1 overall drafted quarterbacks from the Colts at the helm.

Still_MIGHTY's brilliant strategy of being a quasi-front runner pays off once again, winning titles vicariously!

That's cold.

BB52Big.jpg

The Broncos are making their 7th Super Bowl appearance. 6 of those have come with #1 overall drafted quarterbacks from the Colts at the helm.

Still_MIGHTY's brilliant strategy of being a quasi-front runner pays off once again, winning titles vicariously!

That's cold.

8nolirc.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I mean, I wasn't even born when the Colts drafted/traded Elway... I wasn't even a Colts fan until a few years after Elway won his LAST Super Bowl... So... Whatever helps you sleep at night? :P

Plus, if Leigh Steinberg is to be believed today, the Colts were going to draft Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton Manning before Leaf "sabotaged" a meeting so he could go to San Diego. (Thanks, Ryan :P)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I mean, I wasn't even born when the Colts drafted/traded Elway... I wasn't even a Colts fan until a few years after Elway won his LAST Super Bowl... So... Whatever helps you sleep at night? :P

Plus, if Leigh Steinberg is to be believed today, the Colts were going to draft Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton Manning before Leaf "sabotaged" a meeting so he could go to San Diego. (Thanks, Ryan :P)

It's all ball-breaking, you know this. I only pick on Zach because his teams win.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's all ball-breaking, you know this. I only pick on Zach because his teams win.

Hence the :P

Also, says the fan of the reigning/two-in-four-years Stanley Cup champions. None of my teams have won anything since the Lakers in 2010, and they suck now. :lol: Everybody else is outside of the five-year buffer zone.

Also, says the fan of the reigning/two-in-four-years Stanley Cup champions. None of my teams have won anything since the Lakers in 2010, and they suck now. :lol: Everybody else is outside of the five-year buffer zone.

Dammit Zach, don't undermine my attempt at self-loathing.

twitter

Dammit Zach, don't undermine my attempt at self-loathing.

LOOK AT YOUR GODDAMN SIG AND ENJOY IT, ANDY! ENNNNNJOYYYYYYYY IT!

So who do you guys think wins the matchup between Sherman and Decker?

Sherman won't match up exclusively on Decker. Sherman plays the left side, so he'll see D. Thomas, Decker, maybe J. Thomas depending on how the Broncos line up. If Sherman were to follow one WR regardless of where he lines up, it'd more likely be Demaryius.

IUe6Hvh.png

The difference in quality between this years and 2012/2013 Pro Bowls is already evident and it's only the 2nd quarter. The uniforms aren't as bad as I thought they might be. Nike actually showed restraint. Nice.

Yeah maybe a little restraint, but they're still not colors I would pick. Volt yellow, neon yellow or whatever color that is does not go with that gray. Team Rice's team at least looks a bit better with the white monochrome, but my eyes hurt. If Nike or the NFL complains about the number Oregon vs Oregon State joke, it's their own fault.

Go Oregon State - I mean team Rice!

The difference in quality between this years and 2012/2013 Pro Bowls is already evident and it's only the 2nd quarter. The uniforms aren't as bad as I thought they might be. Nike actually showed restraint. Nice.

Yeah maybe a little restraint, but they're still not colors I would pick. Volt yellow, neon yellow or whatever color that is does not go with that gray. Team Rice's team at least looks a bit better with the white monochrome, but my eyes hurt. If Nike or the NFL complains about the number Oregon vs Oregon State joke, it's their own fault.

Go Oregon State - I mean team Rice!

Well because they weren't held to to the restrictions of conference colors, it was only natural for Nike to use its signature colors. I wasn't surprised at all by that. I'm just glad they are secondary colors and not the primary. If you think your eyes are hurting now, just imagine all volt or all orange unis.

Archived