NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think that the Pro Bowl should be played after the Super Bowl...

Me too. The Pro Bowl still has an end of season feel to it, and I think it sucks that players from the leagues two best teams aren't represented.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

From the terminals of the Denver International Airport:

1624618_10202780620694134_1624355007_n.j

I love how they list Ontario, no specific location just Ontario.

Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_International_Airport

Ah meh, when I usually see "Ontario" it's hard not to go for the canadian province instead of the city in California. And I guess I'm dyslexic enough to not see that A on the end, my bad.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Yeah, it's the third largest LA-area airport behind LAX and John Wayne/Orange County. It's there to serve the Inland Empire (Pomona, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Bernardino, and beyond) and it's the major UPS hub.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

ESPN says that it looks like after the 2015 season, there will be an additional playoff team per conference. Honestly I'm fine with the way it is now, no need to have at or near half of the teams into the postseason.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

ESPN says that it looks like after the 2015 season, there will be an additional playoff team per conference. Honestly I'm fine with the way it is now, no need to have at or near half of the teams into the postseason.

Don't mess with what works NFL... 6 teams per conference is perfect.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

The Steelers will never miss the playoffs ever again if they go to a 14 team tournament. I know none of us want that.

That might almost be what's behind this. There is nothing worse than the Steelers or Cowboys just missing the playoffs.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived