NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defensive teams have won three of the last four. Guess you know who to bet on when it comes down to best offense versus best defense.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Based on NFL scheduling procedures, it is my understanding that Seattle plays host to Denver at some point next season.

That being the Thursday night kick-off is my early prediction there.

why would NBC want a a replay of this disaster?

SF-Sea would be my guess.

At this point, who gets the MVP? Circle the infield....everybody's contributing for the Seahawks.

Whoever had the pick six?

Harvin maybe? The KO return and a couple nice runs on the reverse. Hard to say at this point. I agree with Hedley's suggestion of the entire defense but they aren't going to do that.

BB52Big.jpg

Based on NFL scheduling procedures, it is my understanding that Seattle plays host to Denver at some point next season.

That being the Thursday night kick-off is my early prediction there.

why would NBC want a a replay of this disaster?

SF-Sea would be my guess.

Because it would be a Super Bowl re-match to begin the next season at the home of the team receiving their rings. Also, AFC-NFC so the early season rust factors wouldn't be so potentially damaging.

SF-SEA sounds good, and I know there have been other times divisional games have been scheduled in Week 1 like that (DAL-NYG in '12 as a recent example), but it's not a precedent I'm eager to see continue.

spacer.png

Denver needs someone to kill the lights at MetLife Stadium.....

I don't think Bruno hogged up as much of the stadium energy as Beyoncé did last year.

Has more to do with New York not doing things on the cheap, unlike New Orleans.

Leave it to a Georgia Tech guy to fumble the ball away like that. This is almost getting comical.

Would love to see Seattle make history by posting a shutout.

I can deal with losing the Super Bowl, but this isn't the Broncos team I've watched all year and that's frustrating. Stupid mistakes and they didn't bring anything that resembles effort. Shameful, really. Pathetic.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think Peyton can now be cemented as one of the greatest quarterbacks who should've won more than he did. Dominating regular seasons, but inability to win much when it mattered.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Imagine the mindset of 49ers fans right now. If we all knew the Broncos would be this bad tonight, then the ending of the NFC title game is even more frustrating for them. In a way, the NFC title game was the Super Bowl game.

I find there's less shame in losing to the eventual champions, which is why I was hoping for Denver to win tonight. Oh well.

Archived