NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think so. I think Denver's just not physical enough. Demaryius just wants to dance when gets the ball. Not Peyton's fault, either. And that fact that that TD didn't even draw a flag is a joke. He was tackled before the ball got to him.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'd like to think so. I think Denver's just not physical enough. Demaryius just wants to dance when gets the ball. Not Peyton's fault, either. And that fact that that TD didn't even draw a flag is a joke. He was tackled before the ball got to him.

I'm not sure the refs are really caring/making spot-on calls at this point. As long as WW3 doesn't occur on the field, no one will care.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

And the no-hitter is broken up going into the final frame. Tsk, tsk.

So if you're a Broncos fan, do you stay out of spite or just cut your losses early and go find a dive bar to go drown some sorrows in?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived