NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

I'd like to think so. I think Denver's just not physical enough. Demaryius just wants to dance when gets the ball. Not Peyton's fault, either. And that fact that that TD didn't even draw a flag is a joke. He was tackled before the ball got to him.

I'm not sure the refs are really caring/making spot-on calls at this point. As long as WW3 doesn't occur on the field, no one will care.

He was tackled. You have to call it. The game's over, but not calling it is a damn joke.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the no-hitter is broken up going into the final frame. Tsk, tsk.

So if you're a Broncos fan, do you stay out of spite or just cut your losses early and go find a dive bar to go drown some sorrows in?

If you paid triple-digits for a game ticket, wouldn't you stay until the game ended?

So if you're a Broncos fan, do you stay out of spite or just cut your losses early and go find a dive bar to go drown some sorrows in?

If they're anything like me, drown in their sorrows.

IUe6Hvh.png

Is it possible for the entire Seattle Seahawks team to win MVP?

They'll probably just give it to Russell Wilson by default.

They should give it to the guy who took the pick 6 back. Giving it to an offensive player would be really dumb, Seattle's defense is what won them the game, shutting down Denver is something nobody has come close to this year, and the Seahawks have made them look like a rec league squad.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If you paid triple-digits for a game ticket, wouldn't you stay until the game ended?

The game ended on Denver's first offensive play.

BB52Big.jpg

$12 beers aren't as enticing when you just want to drink the memory of this game away.

IUe6Hvh.png

That's exactly what happened.

I don't know. I think staying for 75% would be good enough if it wasn't competitive. Especially if staying meant I'd have to watch opposing fans taunt me and celebrate a title.

Yea, I'd take myself out of that situation right about now.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I was joking, but I suppose it kind of did. The Broncos never recovered from that play. Then again, the way Seattle's defense is playing, I don't know if that play really made that much of a difference.

BB52Big.jpg

I don't know. I think staying for 75% would be good enough if it wasn't competitive. Especially if staying meant I'd have to watch opposing fans taunt me and celebrate a title.

Yea, I'd take myself out of that situation right about now.

I know the game's over and what-not, but that was some sorry :censored: tackling by Denver there, that was nearly as bad as the Colts in their divisional round game.

Is it possible for the entire Seattle Seahawks team to win MVP?

They'll probably just give it to Russell Wilson by default.

Yeah, because he's an NFL quarterback. I think some of us had this discussion last year, when Flacco won despite sub-par numbers, while guys like Jacoby Jones got snubbed.

I just hate that the Seahawks fan get to enjoy this. They've been as obnoxious a fanbase as I've seen over the last two weeks (and I'm a Red Sox fan that's counting Yankees fans in that).

Again, embarrassing effort from the Broncos.

IUe6Hvh.png

I just hate that the Seahawks fan get to enjoy this. They've been as obnoxious a fanbase as I've seen over the last two weeks (and I'm counting Yankees fans in that.

Again, embarrassing effort from the Broncos.

I don't know if it's been THAT BAD. But then again, I haven't really been paying attention, Seattle's fanbase is passionate, but then again, if the Redskins were losing 8-43 to them I'd be pissed too.

I was joking, but I suppose it kind of did. The Broncos never recovered from that play. Then again, the way Seattle's defense is playing, I don't know if that play really made that much of a difference.

I know it was said in jest, but the reality is that it basically set the tone for the entire game. Like I mentioned before, I saw this first hand in '07 when Denver hosted San Diego. After that safety, I had the same exact feeling as I did after Clark fumbled the return on their first possession.

Archived