NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, I hope the Broncos score a lot in junk time, because I don't know how I could sleep tonight of the Goo is right.

(But if you do gorrilas in NFL unis it's all good.)

It's a blind squirrel finding a nut lol

He's predicted them to lose every week, so yeah... lol

That's not exactly true, he did pick them to beat the Giants.

So.

Per tradition, when do the Seahawks move to Omaha or Des Moines?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Scarlett Johansson killed it with that SodaStream ad. It just sucks that she's a b#tch in real life for abandoning Oxfam because of political reasons.

I thought that commercial got canned.

They paid Umpteen bernillion to make it and buy the time> They're not gonna just give it up.

Seattle is an awesome city. I had an offer for an unpaid internship there after college. The unpaid part was what kept me from moving, but I'm kicking myself now.

I'm happy for the Seattle residents and Seahawks fans. You deserve it.

I'm also happy to see some new blood get a Lombardi Trophy.

It is a little sobering seeing just how far away the Eagles are from being true contenders. They had a nice year and looked like they could do good things next year with a few key additions, but they're not even in the same stratosphere as the Seahawks. Even if the old adage is true that the Seahawks aren't this good and the broncos aren't this bad, there is still a much wider gap than I thought.

I was thinking the exact same thing about the Bengals while watching this game. I can't even picture the Bengals as constructed putting up any kind of fight against these Seahawks. Seattle is the whole package.

When you're paying a QB like Russell Wilson, an elite corner like Richard Sherman, and a safety like Earl Thomas pennies on the dollar, like Seattle is, you can build a team a lot deeper than most others. I'm curious to see how they'll fare when they have to pay those guys and they have to sacrifice elsewhere on the roster.

In the NFL, with all the injuries, and every team getting injured as often as they do, it's a huge advantage to have a very good QB on the cheap.

IUe6Hvh.png

Congrats to Seattle and Richmond product Russell Wilson for winning the Super Bowl, great city, and a great fanbase they have, they deserved it for sure. I guess the phrase "Defense wins championships" phrase still has some merits in today's world of no-huddle, read options, gun-slingin' offenses. Good for them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Should be their second in fewer than 10 seasons but did you know Jerome Bettis was going home to Detroit and it would be a great story if he wins?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I want someone to pinch me. Everyone here knows how loyal I've been for the Seahawks and all Seattle teams in general.

The fact that they've won the Super Bowl is nothing short of awesome. Hell, I could die tomorrow and I can say that I'm happy because the Seahawks have won a championship in my lifetime.

I'm going to enjoy this moment for all it's freaking worth, man... because the chances of it happening again is, a lot of times, slim.

Archived