NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this, Indianapolis, is why you don't chase points in the third quarter. Had they just kicked the extra point on their last TD, the TD and extra point on this drive would've given them a three point lead. Granted, they were able to convert it and go up 3 anyways, but it could've put them in a bad spot.

IUe6Hvh.png

Ah, at least CBS knows what game to broadcast to me. Dion Jordan is pretty fast for a D-End. And Baltimore seems to have remembered to run the ball today.

I think they may as well make every team where pink jerseys for October. Drink Pink Lemonade gatorade. Pink turf. All pink everything.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Masterful effort by the Bears to take themselves out of this game. Briggs with a braindead encroachment play, the offense stalls in the red zone, Bennett drops a 4th down pass, and it comes down to the Bears needing 2 8-point scores to tie the game once again. Once again Robbie Gould proceeds to deliver the worst onside-kick attempt in the NFL. The offense has 20 seconds to work with, only to slowly get to the LOS as time expires.

This team is stupid, slow, gutless, and deceiving in their success. I have no idea why I'm a fan of any franchise. I'm going to retire from sports and spend my remaining years eating myself to death.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ahem:

• The Bengals are eating themselves alive as a fanbase. Dalton is apparently still not winning people over there, but what escapes me more is...
  • ...how the Bengals routinely put together nearly the same team year after year and have the same damn flaws. Dalton is there of course, AJ Green is a beast, they have two excellent tight ends and some talent at running back, but undisciplined play and just...just stupid mistakes are constantly present.

The Bengals played like ass yesterday. Nobody showed up for that game. It was as if they figured it was just the Browns and they'd be able to stroll through that game. It was the first poor game they've played this season.

I think Andy Dalton could be the answer, but he needs to become more consistent. At times he looks like a probowler and other times he looks like one of the incompetent QBs we all laugh at. He just outdueled Aaron Rodgers and then he gets beat by Brian Hoyer. Like, what the hell?

As far as discipline and stupid mistakes, I feel like teams embody their head coach and in this 11th season (my god!) with Marvin Lewis I have never seen a smart football team wearing the stripes. They've always taken dumb penalties, they've always made boneheaded decisions.

AJ Green is a beast, it would be great if Dalton would stop overthrowing him.

Nobody showed up for that game? God forbid you give the Browns credit for just plain beating you.

Guess the only reason the Patriots lost today is because they didn't show up. Man...

The amount of improvement Tannehill has made is great... I was a skeptic of both Philbin and Tannehill at first but man, that was a great play. I guess Miami's "let's use all are cap space on overrated free agents" plan has worked.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Could've, but thankfully wasn't.

What a game in Indianapolis. What a game.

And Bengals/New England? What?

I'm loving this Colts - Seahawks game. Up 6 with 1:55 to play. Time to seal the deal, Colts.

EDIT: I'm probably in the minority, but I can't stand Russell Wilson. Or the Seahawks.

BB52Big.jpg

Ahem:

• The Bengals are eating themselves alive as a fanbase. Dalton is apparently still not winning people over there, but what escapes me more is...
  • ...how the Bengals routinely put together nearly the same team year after year and have the same damn flaws. Dalton is there of course, AJ Green is a beast, they have two excellent tight ends and some talent at running back, but undisciplined play and just...just stupid mistakes are constantly present.

The Bengals played like ass yesterday. Nobody showed up for that game. It was as if they figured it was just the Browns and they'd be able to stroll through that game. It was the first poor game they've played this season.

I think Andy Dalton could be the answer, but he needs to become more consistent. At times he looks like a probowler and other times he looks like one of the incompetent QBs we all laugh at. He just outdueled Aaron Rodgers and then he gets beat by Brian Hoyer. Like, what the hell?

As far as discipline and stupid mistakes, I feel like teams embody their head coach and in this 11th season (my god!) with Marvin Lewis I have never seen a smart football team wearing the stripes. They've always taken dumb penalties, they've always made boneheaded decisions.

AJ Green is a beast, it would be great if Dalton would stop overthrowing him.

Nobody showed up for that game? God forbid you give the Browns credit for just plain beating you.

Guess the only reason the Patriots lost today is because they didn't show up. Man...

Yep. And the only reason OU beat Akron yesterday was because Akron played poorly. 43-3.

Tom Brady's 52 games with a touchdown pass streak ended today.

PvO6ZWJ.png

This wasn't a case of Seattle's "road woes." The Colts were simply the better team today just like they were the better team against the 49ers two weeks ago. What a fun game to watch. Great effort by the Colts. (Shameless cheap plug alert) This is going to make for some great discussion on BAFS.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived