NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Ravens defensively squandered a chance to win after an impressive scoring drive. Pack tidied up with some gutsy playcalling mixed with just enough Raven ineptitude.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Chiefs continue towards a most un-impressive 6-0. That defense is real good, but that offense is terrible. Struggled today at home against the Raiders for about 3.5 quarters before piling up some points late off of Raiders turnovers.

IUe6Hvh.png

It's real good to see that Carolina can beat the crap out of horrible teams. It's good to see the Steelers get a win against the Jets. ANd Denver has ALREADY scored against J-Ville.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It's real good to see that Carolina can beat the crap out of horrible teams.

Yeah, and :censored: you too.

Seriously, this team isn't bad. They should be 4-1 right now, because last week was the only game they really lost. They've had leads at half in all they're games, and heck, they still have a very good playoff shot. It's all a matter of finishing games.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

My thoughts on the Packers-Ravens game...

-I'm tired of watching Packer players get injured because of scumbag DB's who don't know how to tackle. Wanna cut down on concussions? Start calling unnecessary roughness on any player who doesn't make a reasonable attempt to actually wrap a guy up an drag him down.

-Jermichael Finley is a dolt.

-Eddie Lacy isn't the explosive, breakaway back a lot of Packers fans want him to be, but he's consistent and dependable, which makes him good enough to me.

-I think opposing defensive coordinators are catching up to Aaron Rodgers. Although it'd help if his receivers would stop dropping so damn many passes (see: Finley is a dolt).

-The defense needs to stop going into lax mode every damn time the Packers get a comfortable lead in the second half. A conversion on 4th & 21... really?

-Ugly win, but against a reasonably tough team on the road, so I'll take it.

This is simply the Broncos not caring. An early "bye week", if you will.

I don't think Manning will ever go into a game not caring.

I was kind of worried this would be the case, though... the Jaguars have spent this entire week (and every week I guess) just hearing about how bad they are and that they're going to get killed so they're plenty motivated.

IUe6Hvh.png

This is simply the Broncos not caring. An early "bye week", if you will.

I don't think Manning will ever go into a game not caring.

Even if Peyton is giving it 100%, I can guarantee many of the remaining 52 aren't.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived