NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Scruggs is a Skins fan? It all makes sense now. ;)

The "Where I come from" in the sig wasn't enough evidence? I don't lose bets, so I put my favorite teams in my signature.

I didn't pay attention to that thread.

The dig at my Alabama sig was cute though. I giggled a little.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right when the Redskins get a chance to take the lead they let Dallas score a touchdown. Unbelieveable.

They really didn't "let" Dallas do anything. The Cowboys won this game.

If anyone would have told me that the Cowboys would be held to less than 250 yards of offense, with Romo throwing less than 200, and we won, I wouldn't have believed it. I was impressed that the Cowboys were able to win this game in spite of what went wrong. Especially, seeing our defensive line have sustained pressure, and against a good offensive line was nice to see.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Watched the 4th QTR of Pats/Saints, and it was great drama. Saints played that a bit too cocky for their own good. Who gives Tom Brady a 2 minute drill to work with? Unreal. He was surgical. Threw several passes to Edelman that could've been touchdown catches had Edelman not been wrecked on a tackle earlier in the drive.

nujmeFi.gif

I don't know if it's just me, but I love seeing any team that's got Rob Ryan on it lose. He's this jiggly, over-animated blowhard who personifies the worst in sports fanatics (Re: Me during the NHL playoffs or anything concerning the cardinals).

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Bengals are in first place in the AFC North. I like that part.

I hate the part where they blew a 14 point lead. This team can never just put games away. I didn't feel good once Nugent missed the field goal to go up 17, and of course they let the Bills back in the game.

and they also made Thad Lewis look like a pro bowler. How they can shut down Tom Brady, hold him without a touchdown pass and less than 50% completion percentage, and then a week later allow Thad Lewis to throw all over the place is beyond me.

At least they managed to win. Can't be too upset about that. The Browns and Ravens both lost and they kept their three game lead on Pittsburgh so everything is cool in Bengal world.

PvO6ZWJ.png

James Jones has a sprained PCL, could play Sunday. That's the good news!

Bad news, Randall Cobb out 6-8 weeks with a fractured fibula. It just wouldn't be a Packer season without tons of injuries.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ESPN is so far up Indy's :censored: at the moment.

Good, they can stay there and get off the Broncos' jock for once.

It's not ESPN, but next week's Denver at Indy game is going to be unbearable.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I gotta admit, I thought this would turn out to be another suicide helmet game. :P Nice performance by the SD Defense to keep the Colts out the endzone. I still think Indy is legit, but I'm not sure if they're quite elite yet.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I wonder if in the heat of the Peyton Manning sweepstakes Jim Irsay wished on a monkey's paw that the Colts be worse than the Chargers. it would really explain a lot about what happens when these two teams play.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived