Cujo

NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

I already identified the solution: 10 a.m. matinee football. Maybe that's the end game of London football, but 10 a.m. football is amazing for us on the west coast, and east coasters deserve it as well. Have a matinee warmup, the 1 and 4 pm games, and then the 8 pm nightcap. That's a :censored:-ton of football, but if it keeps away doubling up Thursday crap, let's do it!

Fans attending the games won't like 10am starts.

For many, going to football games are day-long events.

Now it's down to three teams on the quest for 0-16. Will it be the Giants, Jaguars or Bucs?

Now it's down to three teams on the quest for 0-16. Will it be the Giants, Jaguars or Bucs?

None of the above. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Jags.

SD going to JAX on Sunday with a 10 am kickoff after a Monday night game seems like a trap. JAX also has two games with the ready to implode Texans too.

Edit: Seattle is really good. When Mike Lombardi picked them last year, he had a bead on it.

Plus, Jacksonville played decently against the Broncos, and they have some winnable games on the schedule. They'll sneak out a win or two.

Gronk has been cleared to play! And Talib practiced today, but it looks like he won't play Sunday.

None of the above. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Jags.

0-16 would be God's punishment for Jacksonville's awful turd-gradient jerseys and helmets.

Cutler is in the locker room in the Bear game. Also it's almost halftime, and who had only 3-0 in the Dallas-Philly game.

Chip Kelly is an offensive genius. Key word: offensive.

*flips bird at Panthers-Rams refs*

This Redskins defense is the worst I've ever seen, the Bears can drive down the field with their backup in at ease. I hope Haslett isn't hear next season.

Oh goody we are going to have to draft a quarterback in the first round after all.

Cripes, I wanted to do some work today, but now I want to do is drink.

Oh goody we are going to have to draft a quarterback in the first round after all.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

I'm...um....not a Bears fan.