NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add Jermichael Finley to the injured Pack pass catchers.

Yup. At this rate, it might be time to see if Phillip Epps and John Jefferson are busy.

If you don't have the personnel to do anything with Rodgers, can we rent him for the rest of the season?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Wow, a complete(yet very, very ugly at times) game for the Panthers. With a Thursday game against Tampa Bay, they could be be above .500 for the first time in the Rivera era.(Yeah, it's been that bad.)

This.

Panthers have the second best defense in the league in terms of points allowed and are yet to give up a first half touchdown all season. I kinda like the way this team is developing.

There's a serious live chance that by tonight the Kansas City Chiefs could be the last unbeaten team left in this season's NFL :wacko:

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I just don't see the Chiefs beating Denver.

It could definitely happen.

Kansas City's stellar D shuts down Peyton & Co. Okay. Then what?

Shuts down how? I don't doubt the Chiefs defense can slow the Broncos offense, but I think that no matter what amount of points they can realistically hold the Broncos to, the Chiefs offense would have a hell of a time getting themselves.

I find this Chiefs team to be incredibly unimpressive. Defensively they're very good... offensively they're awful.

IUe6Hvh.png

I had a free preview of Red Zone channel today. Not sure if it was that or what, but it seemed like a LOT of injuries today.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

It would have been more appropriate if we were taking about Joe Buck.

Let's be real here. Chris Myers makes Buck sound like a sober Pat Summerall on Super Sunday.

All you need to do is remember this.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived