Chicago Blackhawks's new logo

Sidney

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate, yeah it reminfs me a bit the same.

There is the updates of the alternate, when I was searching I had few ideas so I've tried.

what you think?

alternatelogoupdates_zps760d14ec.jpg

These are so damn fantastic. I hate their current Alternate "C" logo. It looks like the Flintstones or something. And that last C you made is freaking perfect!!!! I would buy a hat with that on it.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Hi guys I've made my uniforms set, I've tried something different.

I've put four stripes with de feathers colors, just below the shoulder.

Why 2 red uniforms? because you got one with no numbers on shoulders, and the other with one number and one alternative logo.

I add lace to get something different, a kind of Indian style.

tell me which one of them you like to complete the whole set :)

black_zps9f453e3b.jpg

First uniform: classic Blackhawks set, Red.

Second uniform: classic Blackhawks White.

Third uniform: Ahhhh the new experience... Orange!!!

So what you think??

hNa1bgX.png

Lol, ouch.

I like what you have done here with your Blackhawk logo redesign. It has a pleasing cartoon-like style which gives the logo distinct identity, à good thing to have when revamping a classic.

The secondary logo, the C is a little underwhelming right now. Perhaps it would look better with two of the tomahawks you designed behind it like the current hawks C? That way you have an update to both original Blackhawk logos.

As for the jerseys, ce n'est pas mal mais ce n'est pas bon. <- however that attempt en français by me was terrible! :S

Keep the elements you have on your jerseys, just try to add some stripes like the Hawks have used at some point. The Blackhawks jersey has changed very little over the years because the have such a solid jersey design.

Love Those Secondary Logos

Thanks mate ;)

White with gold looks great..the gold alt looks great too!!

Thanks God, I wasn't really sure on this one, because I think it's maybe too different from what fans knows....(3rd set)

hNa1bgX.png

logo is slowly getting there. i'd change the accents on the forehead and the eyes, just a little too much definition if you ask me. the face paint is great, looks good exaggerated. however, the facial features and outlines are not. tone those down. accent the cheek bone lightly, the line doesn't need to be that thick.

also, change the shading on the lip/chin from #9B7536 to #E7B242. it's unrealistic to have a darker shade of an accent on the top - especially when you've already used a lighter shade throughout the logo.

the uniforms need alot of improvement. keep it simple, currently looks like a failed rainbow. keep what they currently have, just make a minor tweak to make it your own.

as for secondary logos, come up with something different. not that your logos are bad, i'd just like to see what you can come up with on your own.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived