New Phoenix Suns Uniforms

suns1977

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the only mystery is how that patch on the leg looks.

I'll be honest, I was really considering picking up a purple road uniform (since it's the only one that features purple and orange together). Seeing that abomination of a partial burst..... I may pass. I'll have to see how everything looks tonight, but I'm not digging the streaks. Should have just omitted them or added the entire sunburst, not meet in the middle.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

In theory, this could only be the design for the sleeved orange version. If it's like the GSW sleeved alt, which it may be. If you'll remember the GSW one also used white graphics.

Maybe that's just me being hopeful. ;)

Maybe.... but probably not. With our luck, the sleeved alternate will be the only jersey with the full sunburst. That'd piss a lot of fans off. But I could see management doing that thinking it would get fans behind the sleeved alts.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Im still holding out hope that this is a special nba alt, and look nothing like real home and aways

You and me both.

My bet for Suns 2013-14 jersey

jv7o.png

ilf.png

And here are those concepts. Again, I don't hate this approach. It's not perfect, but miles better than where they were.

Possibly the worst part is the streaks being white on the purple away uniform! Why not make them orange???

ShawnBronald, where did you snag that pic? Is that off the interwebs or did you take that yourself?

Can't tell how I feel about that pic just yet. Excited it's something new, but sad not to see the actual Sun.

My mind is reverting back to Switch again in The Matrix.

Not like this.......not like this.

ShawnBronald, where did you snag that pic? Is that off the interwebs or did you take that yourself?

Can't tell how I feel about that pic just yet. Excited it's something new, but sad not to see the actual Sun.

My mind is reverting back to Switch again in The Matrix.

Not like this.......not like this.

It was posted on Reddit. The guy was refusing to show it, but I baited him into it. :P

Im still holding out hope that this is a special nba alt, and look nothing like real home and aways

That's probably grasping at straws at this point.

Well its also only $30 so its probably just a fashion shirt, i doubt they would put the whole sun burst on a skreen print, or i could just be in denial

I was just looking at the leaked photo again and got to thinking.... maybe it's not supposed to be a partial sunburst, but rather the sun's rays emanating from the number. Not that it makes it any better, but perhaps that's what they were going for. Hopefully they explain the mindset behind the design at the unveiling.

I was just looking at the leaked photo again and got to thinking.... maybe it's not supposed to be a partial sunburst, but rather the sun's rays emanating from the number. Not that it makes it any better, but perhaps that's what they were going for. Hopefully they explain the mindset behind the design at the unveiling.

It would also be nice if we could see some other prototypes that they didn't select. I'm certain there were other designs they were looking at.

Archived