suns1977

New Phoenix Suns Uniforms

If all the uniforms look like that, move over Charlotte, because the Suns will officially take the title of worst uniforms in the league.

This is a travesty. It's pathetic. Call in the National Guard. What a moronic thing to do.

20m3b1m.jpg

Seeing the full streak makes it look a little better. It's different, but dammit, it's starting to grow on me. It's not perfect and not what I wanted, but maybe it won't be that bad. Maybe.

I.....I....I have no words.

I'm without speech.

....still processing....

I'm still way more disappointed about the lack of purple in the logos, court and now home and alternate uniforms. The fan reaction tonight should be very telling. I wonder what they'll do if fans seriously erupt in boos. That could be awkward.

So... Should I boo?

Actually, yeah. I'm gonna boo. Even if they look great, just to be that guy :P

So... Should I boo?

Actually, yeah. I'm gonna boo. Even if they look great, just to be that guy :P

Try to start a chant, too. The crowd will most certainly be inebriated, so it should be easy.

I don't think they're terrible. In all honesty it's probably a disappointment because we all wanted the old streaking Sun but realistically that was probably never going to happen. No one does full on graphics on the front of their jerseys. It's a happy medium. I think expectations might sour a more than acceptable jersey set.

^ Everyone stop trying to compensate and convince yourselves to buy into this. This is crap. It is terrible. Not what anyone wanted. It's sad. Sign of the times.

Proposed Name Change in Order

The Phoenix Sunumbersts

The Phoenix Streaks

How on Earth is crap like this being praised when superior uniforms get ripped to shreds on here?

I can honestly say these will be one of the worst NBA uniforms ever. The unfinished streak is that awful.

^ Everyone stop trying to compensate and convince yourselves to buy into this. This is crap. It is terrible. Not what anyone wanted. It's sad. Sign of the times.

Proposed Name Change in Order

The Phoenix Sunumbersts

The Phoenix Streaks

It's crap because we wanted a full sunburst and they went with a negative space sun? Okay. It IS a sign of the times because we're not getting 90s era graphic jerseys in this decade.

I like where this is heading.

IDK if its a streak, more than its trying to represent the sunset, and the number is IN the sun.

It's amazing how awesome the 90s unis really were. If this is the best they can do at "modernizing" it...

I think there's still a bit of hope as often times on these jersey shirts, the actual design isn't fully fleshed out. Point in case, the Wizards don't have the stripes: pDSP1-14411769nm.jpg

I think there's still a bit of hope as often times on these jersey shirts, the actual design isn't fully fleshed out. Point in case, the Wizards don't have the stripes: pDSP1-14411769nm.jpg

According to the guy on Reddit that snapped the photos and claims to have seen the jerseys, this is the design on everything.