suns1977

New Phoenix Suns Uniforms

It's amazing how awesome the 90s unis really were. If this is the best they can do at "modernizing" it...

I think people are going to be really pissed...they wanted and were expecting the sunburst to be back. I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual jersey and shorts.

i just want to see how it look on the unis

i just want to see how it look on the unis

I think seeing the overall design altogether and being worn by the players will make a difference. Ultimately, these uniforms are better than what we've had for the past 13 years. They're not perfect by any means, but I think they could have been much, much worse. If fan backlash is bad enough, I could see them modifying them a bit at the earliest possible date (what would that be, 2 years from now?).

Our only hope is that:

A.) it's a t-shirt and it doesn't represent reality

B.) it's not fully showing the sunburst cuz it's a copy of the stupid orange-sleeved crap

C.) I'm still reaching, aren't I?

First look at the unveil. Even the stage looks lame.

null_zps4ddb3397.jpg

null_zps6bb0b102.jpg

I'll say this as well. With all the black merchandise they're selling, I'll be SHOCKED if they don't have a black jersey.

Second picture is where I am. I tried to hang downstairs but the mall cops kept shifting people.

Another thing I'm noticing is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has a jersey on is rocking a throwback. Not a single current jersey in the bunch so far.

the seats are purple. This organization just cannot make up its mind

Sarver just teased the shorts live on TV:

SunsShorts_zps84c234a2.jpg

Whoa. More wild than I predicted for the shorts.

Sarver just teased the shorts live on TV:

SunsShorts_zps84c234a2.jpg

You have got to be kidding me. That looks like a damn flower. These unis are going to get ripped to shreds on this board. Could have just made the orange part a lot bigger and left it at that, like the '80s unis.

Great move to have two giant-ass palm trees obscure half of the catwalk.

and well done to the suns who cant even get livestreaming right. i try to view it and the view on livestream page says event is not found

are they serious with the teasing, just show the damn thing already lol